UC 2.00.19 Patch Released

Supreme Cmdr

Check the reg page. The online VCF has also been updated.

You have to positively read the VCF before applying this patch. You have been warned.

For those of you new to UC. You need to install the v2.00.00 patch first, before installing this patch on top of it.

The MD5 hash file is also on the page. You can use a program such as WinMD5 to compare this hash against the file you downloaded. To check the download's MD5 hash, do the following:

1. download the patch and extract the contents into the game install folder.
  2. Run winMD5 (or similar program)
  3. Go to File/Open MD5 file and load the patch MD5 file located in the game install folder.
  4. Go to File/Open File and load the patch file you downloaded above.
  5. If winMD5 reports the status as good, then your patch downloaded correctly and can be used to patch the game.

WARNING: Due to users going from the base 2.00.00 patch to the current 2.00.xx patch; this patch WILL delete ALL saved games. So, if you are upgrading from 2.00.15 or higher, backup the files in the SAVE folder before applying the patch. If you run an mp server, you should also backup your UCSETUPMP.INI file. After applying the patch, copy them back to the SAVE folder. If you attempt to do this with any saved game version earlier than the specified version, good luck bud.

With this version of the patch I ran into the issue that, even if I deactivated CloneCD and Daemon tools, their mere presents on my system kept poping the "virtual CD/DVD rom detected" messages. Uninstalling them allows the game to run as normal, although its a pain that I can no longer have that functionality on my system.

quote:

Originally posted by Tkouan:

With this version of the patch I ran into the issue that, even if I deactivated CloneCD and Daemon tools, their mere presents on my system kept poping the "virtual CD/DVD rom detected" messages. Uninstalling them allows the game to run as normal, although its a pain that I can no longer have that functionality on my system.

You shouldn't have to disable anything. The new patch uses SafeDisc 4.x and I specifically tested it with both of these tools WITHOUT having to uninstall them. You just have to ensure that NONE of them are enabled.

1. In the case of CloneCD, all you have to do is made sure the "Hide CD-R" option is turned OFF; you do NOT have to uninstall the program.
  2. Upgrading from an Elaborate Bytes version of CloneCD (e.g. V4.2) to a SlySoft version (e.g. V5) might cause SafeDisc authentication issues. To fix this, reinstall the previous version and then uninstall it completely, ensuring all registry settings are removed.

• 1 month later...

alright im new here and i've tried playing online on uc...but all the servers are password protected so i cant play, any of you ahve a server you'd let me on? ill hcekc bk tomorrow maybe or alter tomnight, if u cana dn will thnaks bunches man.

Patch to *.19 and register your game. Registering your game will allow you access to links that provide the server passwords.

PS: Did you mean "Alabama" in your profile?

( cough cough) yes (cough)

Patch to *.19 and register your game. Registering your game will allow you access to links that provide the server passwords.

PS: Did you mean "Alabama" in your profile?

i was born ther....

( sry no gri yet asked for help finding mine dunno how to refind it....) i did register it...i geuss i missed the links...any way to recover my gri adn the links?

@Pyro

Ok I've been into the registration database found your incomplete profile and added the link to your forum profile.

Now all you need to do is go back to and login to your Game Registration update and complete the System Info.

remember dxdiag.exe is your friend.