UC 2.00.30 RC8 Patch Released

Supreme Cmdr

Check the reg page. The online VCF has also been updated.

You have to positively read the VCF before applying this patch. You have been warned.

For those of you new to UC. You need to install the v2.00.00 patch first, before installing this patch on top of it.

WARNING: Due to users going from the base 2.00.00 patch to the current 2.00.xx patch; this patch WILL delete ALL saved games. So, if you are upgrading from 2.00.19 or higher, backup the files in the SAVE folder before applying the patch. If you run an mp server, you should also backup your UCSETUPMP.INI file. After applying the patch, copy them back to the SAVE folder. If you attempt to do this with any saved game version earlier than the specified version, good luck bud.

[ 04-24-2005, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Hi, minor issue with RC8, maybe it's just me, but the cd-key dialog seems to be mis-interpereting my keystrokes, as if the ascii table is all mixed up. Only key that seems to do its designated task is the 'Shift'. Just wondering if anyone else experiencing similar issues? Perhaps its different with other regions/keyboard drivers.

Back to my 2.00.27 patch for now I guess

EDIT: I'm aware this was listed in the VCF, just seems to be a more extreme version of what was described. Downloaded the patch approx 4 hours ago if thats any indication.

Hi, maybe it's me but for some reason I get the follwoing error when I try and install the latest patch:

Invalid Patch File c:Program Filesdreamcatcher3000adUniversal CombatUc2_00_30RC8.exe

This is on a fresh install of UC updated to 2.00.00 as I have just got a new PC. Not had any problems before any ideas. Before anyone asks I am running the patch from the UC directory.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Try doing a CRC32 check on Uc2_00_30RC8.exe, you should get F37EB0A3. Anything else and you may have a corrupt file. Ran a test from 2 apps and got the same result, mine installs and runs fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what the problem with that is there...but today Friday May 6th 2005, it seems to not allow you to download the file for it at the moment...jsut fyi SC.

(ended up getting the file to Courtney Cox through yahoo e-mail tonight so he can get into the MP servers)