UCAWA 1.00.03 Patch Released

Supreme Cmdr

Use the game Updater to download and apply the patch.

The online VCF has also been updated.

NOTE: Be sure to download the latest Updater tool before using it. This replaces the original version included in the first release of the game.

[ 09-06-2005, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Guest Chavis

Just did the patch,and when I started the game nothing happened.

So I rebooted and before the reboot started I saw a 'Starforce copy protection unhandled exception' error message.

Anyone else have a problem?

OK, I will put those files into the patch and re-issue it. Thanks for catching that. The SF docs didn't mention that those files were to be included in a patch.

Once I have re-issued the patch, I will delete those files in the previous link.

EDIT: Patch re-issued with the missing updated SFPA files.

[ 08-28-2005, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Hello all, just wanted to let you know that we're hosting the Universal Combat: A World Apart Retail 1.00.03 Patch on our site. There's no speed caps or waiting in line for the download at all. Just click and instant download.

Here's the link:

http://www.justpressplay.net/viewdownload.php?id=106

@admins/mods: Feel free to add us as an alternate download location if you'd like.

A few minutes ago, I re-issued this patch in order to fix an issue with IA0113. In the latest version which I just uploaded, the scenario itself has been corrected. I didn't do this in my first update of this morning. The procedure for re-downloading this patch via the Updater is in the VCF (see first post in this thread).