GBS Scripting probs

Pugwash

You had me worried then Epsilon 5 I just had to fire up the comp with BC3K on it to check. I'll put a title on it so as not to confuse anyone it's a BC3K map not a BCM Map all the flux field are the same in BCM but I'll double check that, some of the Spacestation positions have been relocated.

I've updated the web page with the above and added the SCROLLit files at the bottom of the Phraser page

you can find them here : Home Page

edit navigate from the home page to downloads for the file

I'll upload an updated copy later for BCM when I've checked it.

CYA

Edited to be more precise

Edit my ISP changed the server to a UNIX system it's case sensitive: link updated

[ 05-31-2004, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Pugwash ]

I didn't change the universe in BCM. I only (a) removed the moon region (B) moved the moon and Genesis into Earth region © relocated some of the fleet stations.

You can track the changes by running Beyond Compare against the STATICS.SCR file from the BC3K and BCM GBS (latest version)

The IA/TA worlds are in a different galaxy (look at the bottom of the STATICS.SCR file) which you can put on its own map, if you so desire.

I stand corrected although I did mean by assets, Starbases and Starstations and not planets, jump points and worm holes

I've just been counting the number of Starbases in 3K and BCM and I have 5 more in BCM but that's not surprising that there are more with the extra ones on earth

Now Space stations is something different depending which file I look at I get between 49 and 54 and a few more in BCM

Just to make sure I launched and jumped to Nevuela no Spacestations (BC3K 209).

So lets just say My Map is based on the map that shipped with the 208CD

Just hope there aren't any errors in it now

[ 07-22-2001: Message edited by: Pugwash ]

You are definitely going to have to update that map for BCM because it now supports multiple starbases and starstations in the same region/planet. While I don't plan on adding any more stations (except if multiplayer requires it), there will be about 75 or more launch bases (starbases, carriers etc), in BCM (BC3K only had 25)