Fleet C&C in ROAM scenario

Supreme Cmdr

Download this GBS cheat (5.8K) and extract it in the folder where BCM is installed. Make sure you extract with folders.

This will give your Fleet C&C after 5 mins.

To disable this cheat and use the default roam scenario, delete or rename the file in the SCRIPTS folder.

WARNING:

1. If your EPs go below the required rank, you will lose Fleet C&C. For more info on how Fleet C&C works, see the manual.
  2. This will only work with a new game - not one in progress or previously saved/restored.

[ 12-15-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Okay well i did everything i was supposed too started a new game in the roam mode as a commander, extracted it correctly, waited 5 minutes nothing happened....waited another five minutes.....nothing happened.....did i do something wrong or is it just not working?

JJ, it works. If you actually know how Fleet C&C works (you probably don't), you should see the tab appear in your CC icon as well as in Tacops.

Fleet C&C only gives you access to neutrals from those tabs. To access others you have to select them from the Tacops map.

okay sc i did EVERYTHING, fresh install re-downloaded 1.002 patch , redownloaded GSB CHEAT installed everything over...selected roam as terran military cmdr starting from galcom in earth's orbit, i selected a bcmk3 and was on my way...i waited till 1307 having started at 1300, and when i clicked on the fleet c&c control tab it said i didnt'; have the required rank...

what did i do wrong, i installed it corret and everything..i have the saved game if you want it

Some of those castes (e.g Explorer) don't have a TO. One of the requirements for Fleet C&C is that you must have one.

Did you not check the Fleet C&C tab in Tacops? If you did, you would have seen the message.

I'm running in the debug mode, so I have Fleet C&C regardless

I will remove the TO restriction for harmless castes in the next patch.

Also, maybe the AI is overridding the EP requirement for the rank. So, just in case, I have increased the EPs to match the rank. Go ahead and re-download the file and try it again.

FYI to modders. Here are the commands used. The second one was just added.

set_rank 2

ep_add,150000

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]