Playmod - Current Profile is Invalid on XP

xivix

I am unable to use Playmod. Each time I try I get "Current Profile is Invalid." I have followed the instructions. Is Playmod not XP compatible? It used to work on my Windows 98 system, but that was a previous version of Playmod.

Here's more info on the urgency of my situation. Half the reason I upgraded my computer was so that I could play BCM without the sluggishness. Therefore, it is VITAL that I be able to use Playmod. I have plenty of computing power, but can't run the program I need to run! Here's the specs (I didn't see where I could add them to my profile): 2.4Ghz processor, 1G mem, 128M ATI Radeon video, Windows XP.

HELP!

Playmod has a certain version and if the game isn't that version then it won't work.

I think the newest one supports all versions, I might be wrong though as I don't like cheating or using playmod with this game =)

Thanks for the suggestion. I should have mentioned the game has been updated to 1.08.36 and I am using the latest Playmod (1.08.36). I've also tried running as Administrator. I've also reloaded BCM a few times too.

quote:

Originally posted by xivix:

Here's more info on the urgency of my situation. Half the reason I upgraded my computer was so that I could play BCM without the sluggishness. Therefore, it is VITAL that I be able to use Playmod. I have plenty of computing power, but can't run the program I need to run! Here's the specs (I didn't see where I could add them to my profile): 2.4Ghz processor, 1G mem, 128M ATI Radeon video, Windows XP.

HELP!

If you so much as create one more topic about this, you're getting banned from the site. Consider yourself warned.

Further, the use of Playmod - a CHEAT - has NO bearing on your ability to configure and run the game properly. So, how exactly you correlate your inability to configure the game to your inability to use Playmod, is beyond me.

And if Playmod reports an incorrect profile, it means just that. An incorrect profile. Which in itself is the result of using it on an incorrect or missing game profile or an incompatible game version.

And I don't even think you know what Playmod does. Do you? Did you even think to create a profile first, then quit and run Playmod? Probably not.