BCMG Weapons Mod

Eclipse

Well I started working around in GBS and decided to go rebalance all the weapons (you have ALOT of patience SC) and came up with this. Fighters are no longer Uberships and stations have a bit more varience in their abilities depending on class (pixan is the weakest). And watch out for the super carriers

If anyone wants to give this a shot I'm more than happy to take suggestions on balancing it better.

you can get it here

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

Well I started working around in GBS and decided to go rebalance all the weapons (you have ALOT of patience SC) and came up with this. Fighters are no longer Uberships and stations have a bit more varience in their abilities depending on class (pixan is the weakest). And watch out for the super carriers

If anyone wants to give this a shot I'm more than happy to take suggestions on balancing it better.

you can get it
here

Thnx Eclipse, dld and ready to run. I'll tell you how I like it later

quote:

Originally posted by Gallion:

How about the source code

TTFN

Indeed. As the rules go, ANY modifications to the game using the GBS tool MUST contain the modified source files. In this case, the OBJDEFS.SCR and/or OBJCLASS.SCR files.

BUT, since GBS2 has not been released to the public, I can see why he didn't include the source files. And he shouldn't. It should only be available to testers (if they ask for it).

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Gallion:

How about the source code

TTFN

Indeed. As the rules go, ANY modifications to the game using the GBS tool MUST contain the modified source files. In this case, the OBJDEFS.SCR and/or OBJCLASS.SCR files.

BUT, since GBS2 has not been released to the public, I can see why he didn't include the source files. And he shouldn't. It should only be available to testers (if they ask for it).

Alright, Testers PM me if you want the .scr