Single Player Cheating? Playmod help!

toddwr88

I remember that on the old Bc3000Ad there was a mod or something that let you have unlimited money or something like that. A buddy and myself are playing around with making a kind of story role-playing website using a lot of screen shots from BCM.

So I was wanting to beef up my ship so that I could have the freedom to do just that make a of screen shots and such. I downloaded the playmod but I can't seem to understand how to get the thing to work. Anybody got any ideals on how to add unlimited or a huge number of credits to an AE.

Also is there some way to search the forms?

You're question can be answered by doing a search for 'playmod'

Next time, please do so before creating a topic asking the very same thing trust me it'll save ya a lot of hassel

@ SC

Sorry, used the rope on Resnig

quote:

Originally posted by General Kale:

So I was wanting to beef up my ship so that I could have the freedom to do just that make a of screen shots and such.

May be you could add the -cheat command line parameter.

(read the FAQ if unsure how to do it).

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

OK, who last had the rope?

Please, please can we have the old SC back I really miss him, this new mellow imposter is just not the same.

It's been months since someone had a good tongue lashing from from the SC.

Why did you all take a step back.

I used to love coming to this forum to be cheered up by the SC put downs.

quote:

Originally posted by Pugwash:

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

OK, who last had the rope?

Please, please can we have the old SC back I really miss him, this new mellow imposter is just not the same.

It's been months since someone had a good tongue lashing from from the SC.

Why did you all take a step back.

I used to love coming to this forum to be cheered up by the SC put downs.

I do agree, I miss the old SC .. maybe he's being nice because of all the newbs on this board?

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

I do agree, I miss the old SC .. maybe he's being nice because of all the newbs on this board?

..hehe, just wait until the game is released. The old SC will be back. Right now I just want to give these stampeding n00bs a false sense of security. And a head start.

To The Self Appointed General:

(OOC) I'm new so too, So I'm not yet bored of answering questions. (/OOC)

1) Open my computer

2) Locate where you unzipped Playmod

3) Double Click the Docs Directory. (Docs is short for Documentation. Funnily enough it contains....... Documentation.)

4) Purchase or borrow a Dictionary. (This will help you understand all the tricky words.)

5) After reading the document, Read it again. Ask mummy for help if you get to stuck.

6) Alternativly if mummy can't help either, Back out of the docs directory, And double click the icon called "fuelmineralsmoney.bat"

7) Open BC3k or BCM and resume your game. (Please make sure the game is installed first. You can tell if it's installed or not by the contrast on your screen. Dark means it's not installed.)

8) If you have trouble on any of the previous steps, Make sure you computer is pluged in and turned on.

Did i get that right SC?

• 10 months later...

quote:

Originally posted by Darkness Incarnate:

where do we get PlayMod? is it available for UC?

Although not directed at you the advice given by the third post is still valid.

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

You're question can be answered by doing a search for 'playmod'

You may then have come across this post concerning UC and GBS-III

quote:

I released this last night with the 2.00.16 patch. Check the registered user downloads page.

This lite version is like GBS-II for BCM Gold and can only be used to create scripts. Nothing else.

From time to time I can field questions here and will one day get around to actually documenting some of the script command usage in the gbsIII_qref.pdf file. Though the kernel is different, most of the tutorials in the
are valid.

The distribution also includes:

1. Sample scripts, the script parser, some docs

2. BCStudio for viewing models. Copy bcstudio.exe and bcstudio.ini only, to the game install folder.

3. Playmod for hacking cheats into an existing saved game. Copy playmod.exe to the game install folder.

No, you cannot modify the INI files in the DATA folder. Try that and you will invalidate your game.

EDIT: I have updated the VCF on the downloads page to reflect sample usage for the new commands included in the 2.00.16 GBS-III parser. I also re-uploaded the zip file. It now contains PTEstudio which can be used for finding mzone locations for planetside scripts.

In case you missed it GBS-II 'Lite' was released with bcmg patch v1.01.02, bcmg_gbsII.zip which will have been placed in the game install folder..

quote:

From BCMG VCF

v1.01.02 - 02.28.04

GENERAL

Now includes a limited version of the UNSUPPORTED GBS-II system for creating mission scenarios