GBS-II For BCM Gold Released

Supreme Cmdr

I have released a scaled down version of GBS-II for BCM Gold. It is only available for download via the registered user login page.

No, it is NOT compliant with BCM, so don't ask. Go buy BCM Gold if you don't already have a copy.

Feel free to ask/post questions but since GBS-II is 100% unsupported, don't expect ANY answers.

There are docs which should help with scripting etc, but thats it.

Worse case scenario, learn how to use it, in the event that I do release GBS-III for UC a year or so from now.

[ 02-27-2004, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Wow...your the man SC. I just so happened to be downloading the new patch when i saw that you had released this. All i can say is THANK YOU.

Man now I must have BCMG back.

I saw BCMG in the local shop for 50kr more than UC (thats about $7). guess I'll have to import it then.

Cheers and Wooot and all the other very nice ways of saying thx for this

Many thanks, SC. I'll try not to make much a mess of it. And I will NOT come crying to you when I have to reinstall my game because I screwed up. You have bigger issues to deal with than my tinkering foolishness.

But thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to tinker!

Guest Shingen

I was wondering, and you and kill me if'n you wanna...

What is making GBSII incompatible with BCM? Is it the global/ai scripts that are changed in BCM-G? I know that there was mouse flight added along with some extra mission zone(?) and IA sectors???

The 3D editor for GBS-II works great with BCM, as does the PTE editor ( not that I've changed anything, but it loads and works with BCM ).

Just curious.

quote:

Originally posted by zardalu:

Can someone tell me how to download this file? I have logged into the registered users login page, but see no link to the file.

It's bundled with the 1.01.04 patch.

• 4 months later...