Raiders Brotherhood.

Vlad

Rise Raiders and Join the Raiders Brotherhood. A band of Blood Thirsty, Money Hungry, Trigger Happy, Warmongers. I am starting this brotherhood in hopes of allowing Chaos and Disruption to linger. As goes the phrase "Honor Amung Thieves" will be granted Raiders in the brotherhood will be given immunity from the brotherhood. I shall make a list of everyone willing to join me in this Brotherhood of Evil. To join send me a Name and E-mail. Also Devine Retribution will be taken against anyone who messes with any member of the brotherhood no matter their segificance. As things go there is no higher ranking here. Newbs will be treated as well as long timers. Come all and Join me in annilating this pathetic universe. The Evil one Always VLAD [email protected]

baddies? such a light word. How about a Fleet of Phycotic Genocidal Maniacs with evil in their hearts and trigger's in their hands. Gawd I love what this could become. Phycos!Loonies! Evil Lovers! join us, follow the Brotherhood, join and hunt with immunity a fleet of Phycos watching out for phycos and kill those who don't join. The only way to protect yourself from us is to join us. If you cant beat them join em I believe is the phraze.

[sarcasm]

Thanks Raider!

My marines could use the target practice practicing on insurgent and gammulen forces is becoming to easy plus there no challenge now... lets hope your marines prove usewise

[/sarcasm]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great... an oportunity to become an intergalactic Jack Sparrow. Im in. Out of curiosity, if I had to chose between the Starcruiser and the Sunflash, what would you pick?

[RP]I am not talking about dirty work, Captain! Don't insult the Insurgency.

Thwart a generous offer like this again and image how hard it would be for a bunch of unorganized Raiders if they would get hunted by an extra third party, huh?[/RP]

Now, no need to get excited, Commander... As you so well put, we are "unorganized" and thus, not worth too much atention. Now, I cant speak for the rest of the ship captains that run a "free enterprise" like I do, but I would rather keep all atentions away from me.

Commander, please... Dont you have any bigger game to hunt? Im just a simple and honest hard working man trying to make his living on this harsh galaxy.

Captain, I don't think the description of a 'simple and honest hard working man' is applicable to you.

I usually know better than to let a seemingly 'harmless' Raider continue going about his business while he has had the nerve to insult the Insurgency. They are usually up to far more...

I will let you go for now, but I do hope for the sake of you and your crew that I don't ever stumble upon the UCV-Tokuyama again earning its 'honest' living... You have been warned.

You are lucky I am an officer in the Bishamon Fleet and my priorities lie elsewhere.