Raiders...

weegee_101

Hmmm, its been a LONG time since I've actually paid attention to the fleets and such, but are there any surviving... shall we say, organizations... for Raiders?

As we get closer and closer to MP, I've really started thinking how much fun it would be to be with a band of Raiders and Assassins. You know, crack a few Galcom transports open and such. Or maybe assassinate an important dude (NOT THE SC, I TREMBLE IN FEAR).

quote:

I know, and I say only this... Bring it on

[rp]

Say those words if can back it up, cuz u have no allies and I'll take pleasure in destroying your ship, salvaging its contents and collecting the bounty pay.

[/rp]

[ 11-26-2002, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: Outlaw ]

• 5 months later...

I AM A RAIDER/PIRATE. I chose to be a raider not for the reason of gain. Im in it for the killing, and just the good old fashioned feeling of being a wanted criminal is good too. I attack sencelessly, and without provocation. Then have a shuttle get what I destroyed just for the fact that I can trade it in for what I need to do it again. I hope this explains to most of you why I do what I do. Just thought I would explain it.

Im glad to see there are more raiders around. Unlike vlad im not going to be a pirate just to kill. I mean... why would I want to kill potential costumers?

Simply Carl just kill for the thrill of it, the rush of adreneline realizing that the big explotion you just made ended the lifes of several people. Makes you feel somewhat better then all those worthless corpses thet now hang in endless space, and takeing their cargo is your trophy. Plus It silences those little voices in your head a little more each time. Plus some moron will always take their place. as for Nova I want to get on MP and as soon as I can I will be, spreading my own brand of psycotic,non-scencical, kill driven, Insanity. Carl sounds more like a RAIDER that will soon be the raided!!!! >:-D nah RAIDER LOVE RAIDER LOVE

Just Remember EVIL IS GOOD AND GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Strike:

I guess with Raiders and pirates out there on MP, i guess i wont have much chance being a Trader.

I better start practicing how to kill now

Hey, no worries if you see a squadron or carrier group of Prime fleet ships going your way just tag along. Its in our job description to give you guys a hand against raiders.

Suggestion VLAD. Stay clear of Balor Fleet's logistics routes and you won't get toasted by us.

Meet up with me and you'll see what its like to be on the other end of a raider, or ex-raider in my case.

I am the one cloaked in darkness, I fear nothing. For I am the source of fear though out the galaxy, I am the cause of evcery scream, every cry of pain, the final rider of the appocalypse. Piloting a ship painted in the blood of my enemys, and the inoccent. I fear no one, and nothing. Vaporize me? You dont have the guts to remain a raider, then what makes you think you have the guts to raise a phazer to me . I AM VLAD. I AM EVIL.

quote:

Originally posted by Raider/Pirate VLAD:

I am the one cloaked in darkness, I fear nothing. For I am the source of fear though out the galaxy, I am the cause of evcery scream, every cry of pain, the final rider of the appocalypse. Piloting a ship painted in the blood of my enemys, and the inoccent. I fear no one, and nothing. Vaporize me? You dont have the guts to remain a raider, then what makes you think you have the guts to raise a phazer to me . I AM VLAD. I AM EVIL.

your also psycotic

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

quote:

your also psycotic

Oh yeah, thanks almost forgot to take my pills. . Zonnof, Im down to 12 murders a day . Allison prescribed Syonide, but she got my prescription first "a long walking tour of Pluto"

EVAILITY IS A STATE OF BEING NOT A RESULT OF BRAIN DAMAGE (But it helps)

• 1 month later...

Well im a noob so my opinion may not (and probally doesn't) matter, but i personally like being hated and tring to hide from militaries and other do-gooders. It adds more "spice" to life, i mean we all played hide and seek as kids right? Why not hide from the militaries and seek merchants? Not only do you make money but you have little or no boundries and you can kill basically anythin you see fit to. Well thats my 2 cents.

Outcast,

Have you actually played the game?

Hide and seek is one thing, being pursued and refused docking rights in every star system and star base is another.

If you play as a raider in the BC universe chances are you will tick of Galcom, the Insurgents and many other factions especially if you are playing solo and being indiscriminate in your poaching.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea well every one of those Star stations should be made TERRAI. Thats how you fix that problem sounds like you put too much value on the lives of the people of that game. As to any Militay faction on the game I say "JUST! BRING! IT!". Ill show them whos daddy thats all I got to say. Stay in there OUTKAST KICK ASS!!!!

quote:

Yea well every one of those Star stations should be made TERRAI. Thats how you fix that problem sounds like you put too much value on the lives of the people of that game. As to any Militay faction on the game I say "JUST! BRING! IT!". Ill show them whos daddy thats all I got to say. Stay in there OUTKAST KICK ASS!!!!

i'd say your hallucinating

your mine when MP is ready

Prepare to meet yo daddy.

Oh God I can't F'n wait. The AI is getting predictable. I want some real action. MP come soon please, introduce all these people to VLAD as he is in the game. Show you all the true meaning of fear. Plus I want to see the little chat screen fill with curses as i wipe them off the Tacops screen >:^)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the show of support Vlad . BTW i pick a good choke point In space where several systems meet and hit all the trade that comes into or out of the sector. So enemy stations arent really a problem. Also Raider stations are fairley spread around if you need quick supplies or repair

Being Raider kicks

Outcast