Product Activation

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I've sent several requests for a activation no.The last one was 4 days ago and I included the full title of Universal combat A World Apart in the subject box.I'm using the same e-mail address that I've registered with in my profile.In the past you replied with a return e-mail requesting that I submit an enclosed number to unblock my mail which I did.Let me know if I'm doing something wrong.Still waiting for a reply.

• 1 month later...

I just requested my second key in about a year and some of owning the game. Hope I don't count as an abuser.

Just a question, trying to run the game when I am not online brings up the star force box. Online is required?

I installed a DVD writer today so I guess that's what changed on the system...

I lauch the game off-line without problems so that might be the cause.

Your protection might want to update the hardware profile and see what's changed.

• 5 months later...
Guest Shingen033

Hey,

With regard that I am prolly not the most welcome person here, and that this post will most prolly be deleted, I wonder if I might inquire about how many activation keys for UC:AWA are allowed?

I know because of past HDD problems I have had, over the course of the last few years ( substandard parts I know ), to request at least two activation keys from 3000AD ( and can provide the emails from Derek authorizing the keys )for UC:AWA, anyway the last key I have won't activate the game. I think that key was prolly activated once or at most twice. I can provide the last key if needed, along with the any payment information.

I have tried mulitple times to contact [email protected] for help without reply.

Though I can play BC from BC3K 2.09 to UC 2.30, I would like to be able to play UC:AWA as well, but the game won't activate with the key I have last.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are no emails about this from you in the dB. So unless you actually followed the instructions on page 1, post 1 of this thread *and* responded to the challenge/response question (from the spam filter) you got when you sent email to that email address, no, your email won't be received.

The procedure for cd-key activations is still the same as it always was.

And yes, you're not wanted around here. So your profile has once again been deleted. Please do not register again or you will be perma-banned using your ISP assigned IP address. Which means that you won't be able to access any part of the 3000ad.com domain.

• 5 months later...

Martin, you sent an email on 03-04. You were sent an activation code on 03-05.

Today we received another email and you were sent the same code which you were previously sent.

If you're not receiving emails, thats your problem. Check your spam filter.

Also, in both of those emails, you indicated completely different [existing] activation codes. So I'm beginning to wonder what is going on with that.

The last activation code recieved was on 06/10/06 you are on my trusted list but I do know my IP is having difficulties can you please send it to [email protected] as an alternative. The two codes were a genuine mistake caused by the fact that I have saved all my emails from you, and in trying to give you the previous code I sent the wrong one, nothing underhand is going on!