Patches for russian version.

"AKELLA" pulls out version 1.00.04.

Should I try to use patch from public mirrors?

If this will not work for me, SC ,please, could You use your authority to make "AKELLA" guys localise latest patch? I think, all Russian BC community joins me in this request.

Nothing to do with me.

Also, 1.00.04 is *not* a patch for Russian version because the Russian UCAWA release is supposed to be 1.00.07.

They have both the 1.00.08 and 1.00.10 patch. It is up to them to release it when they feel like. Nothing to do with me.

The public patches are English only. If you use them, you will screw up your game.

No.Russian release is: ucAWA.exe - v 1.00.04

UCAWAMP.EXE -v. 1.00.08

"Akella" promise localised v 1.00.10 update in a week. So we just have to wait for a while.

By the way, here's a bug in russian v.1.00.04.

If Intruder captured to Prisoner when PERSCAN is active - CTD. Is this due to localisation?

• 1 month later...

Will .11 update released in Russia? I want this new sound engine too.

And, SC I have a BIG favour to You.

I think "Akella" needs some kickass. They still haven't released .10 patch and blame 3000ad for it. Maybe You able to manage this situation somehow? Make them release .11 patch, and I promise, I never disturb You anymore (till Akella release NextGen, he-he!)

Blame us for what?!?! We give them patches on the SAME day that we release them to the public!!!

We gave them the .10 patch on 11-22-05 and the .11 patch on 01-09-06. I have no control over when they release their patches and it has nothing to do with me. You bought the game from them. If you don't want this problem, buy the English version. Simple.

Are you sure they are blaming us for it? Do you have any proof of this? If so, please post it here so that I can discuss it with them.

• 1 month later...

I am sorry for disturbing this topic once again but we (russian buyers of UCAWA) still not have patches newer than .04.

"AKELLA" company promised in 06.12.2005 to prepare a new patch before 15.12.2005. Today date is 28.02.2006 and "Akella" is not answering via emailforum etc on our questions about the patches.

I ask you to try manage this problem with "Akella" becase of I afraid that it will be repeating of situation with "Battlecruiser:Millenium".

I have repeatedly asked Akella why they're not releasing patches. They have not replied to any of my emails about this.

So today, I have sent them another email about the matter.

Unfortunately, since their version uses the CD-ROM version of Starforce copy protection, I cannot release a patch because I use the on-line activation version. But I will see if I can figure something out.

Please let the other Russian gamers know that I will do everything in my power, to resolve this situation very soon.

They told me that they will be testing and releasing the latest patch soon. Please let me know if they don't post it by Monday.

btw, what is the version number for the latest Russian version of the game? If they haven't released any patches, the released CD-ROM Russian version of the game should be 1.00.08

[ 03-02-2006, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Well, they obviously screwed up because both versions should be the same at all times.

Anyway, when they release the patch, both versions should be 1.00.13.01 which will be the same as the English version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

2 Suprem Cmdr. After russian 13 patch I have missing

russian symbols in comlink and all messages (Alt+C).

May be I have no some localized fonts. Please if you can say what fonts UCAWA use, I`ll try to find localized ones.