CTD and intruders

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently downloading with the updater. Used your D2D to SF 1.00.12.02 conversion exe you sent me.

Then I found out that my updater is still looking for the D2D update, so I had to find out what your SF updateinfo XML was named.

I'm now trying with http://downloads.3000ad.com/updateinfo.xml in the settings.ini file. Hope this works

Ok, I just tried the D2D before I went for the SF version. My updater just quit without any message.

Anyway, I tested the SF version, and it seems to work fine. I got intruders, and as usual the intruders section was collapsed, but now I was able to expand it without any issues.

Some were taken prisoners and I think the prisoners section is now aligned above the intruders instead of below? I might be mistaken, can't remember.

Well, it seem to work fine. I will try to run some tests the next few days on different screen resolutions and the D2D version also.

I'll let you know if I find anything.

quote:

Originally posted by Cruiser:

Ok, I just tried the D2D before I went for the SF version. My updater just quit without any message.

Try it again. You may have been attempting to run it before I updated the server side XML file which contains the current version that Updater would see as being new.

quote:

I'll let you know if I find anything.

It has nothing to do with resolutions. If it didn't crash, then exactly what I said in the VCF is exactly what I think would cause such a crash on some video cards. So, as far as I'm concerned, its fixed. Matter closed.

Yeah, thanks a lot for your dedication and hard work.

I now know that you put a lot of time into this even though your wrote that you wouldn't look into it until you could reproduce ..... I think thats really impressive

A big thanks from a dedicated fan from Denmark

You're welcome. My fix was really just a blind guess, since I couldn't reproduce it. That Dr. Watson report got me thinking and is was sparked my renewed interest in what the hell you were harrassing me about for so long.

Glad its sorted out now. That was a tough one.