The Phantom Game Console

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, they certainly seem to have bitten off more than they could chew; however, being close to the launch date,(if they can pull enough from their 34 million, (12 month predicted return) to carry them through the launch, and into the following year, they have a chance.

I sure hope, they can pull it off. I know, I would'nt want to be in that position....based on a product investment which is more than double: a 2 year return. Especially, in todays economic enviroment.

Looks to me, they have no choice, but ride it out... now. "come what may"

I predict, they go bankrupt(reorganization), before the end of month 18, but maintain an acceptable overall profit margine, within 36 months.

This is ALL dependent, on an assumed success, with product, and reasonable success in marketing strategy.

(just my opinion)

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is a big HOAX, when i read the profile of the previous lead guy i knew this was going to fall down. Just think about it, he had driven a lot of companies Bankrupt by the time he came up with the Phantom, OMG...and now, who would belive this can be pulled out of the big toilet that is dragging it to the darkest of all places ?

Anyways, we have another round of "Real" Next generation consoles coming up soon enough.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I havn't seen anything new at all... I wouldn't be surprised if as I saw earlier reports in here that it was scrapped totally. The console that never existed.

It's not hard to fathom that the Phantom will be another major phlop. Especially when you consider the Phlim Phlam man behind it. I laugh at the gullibility of those who bought into it. The concept might have been viable if it were done by a reputable company.

I'm with Grayfox on this one. Even if we all take our dollar and perform personal hygiene with it, we would at least have something to show for it. I would sell my crappy buck on Ebay, stating that some famous actor had wiped his hiney with it.

I have but one word for the Phantom....Phooey!

I'm through typing now, can't see for the tears of laughter in my eyes. This is very painful as my sides are splitting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Grayfox

lol... sad looking at the stock chart and seeing that sloooooow decline. so now he changed it from "phantom gaming console" to "phantom gaming service"??? this is nothing new... anyone remeber SEGA TV? you could order the channel thru the cable company and play games thru your SEGA genesis.

this "gaming service" idea is not new... guess he couldnt hoodwink people anymore.