Lik-Sang 'forced to close down' by Sony lawsuits

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

uhm, no. Most people won't even think of buying something from someone on eBay in the US, let alone someone across the pond.

Yeah that's true. But I did bid on a japanese playstation one with a box load of japanese games. The game list was fairly extensive and a really good collection. True, I'd have to learn japanese but then that's half the fun. I lost the bidding though. I go there from time to time and have never won a bid.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

. Kinda makes sense and Sony were well within their rights to enforce this.

True, but does it make sense in terms of maketing. Granted, they own their rights but when one alienates their customer base

quote:

SonyÔÇÖs being doing a lot to tarnish their image for this upcoming generation, and it seems like they just donÔÇÖt care. The average joe isnÔÇÖt going to care about their attitudes to their customers, but theyÔÇÖve been making plenty of enemies of avid gamers who follow the news, and have essentially offended an entire territory.

That just doesn't make sense from a company perspective. Unless they drastically change their attitude they'll be the next big one to fold.

This pretty much sums up the feeling all across the internet on this:

http://makeadecisiondamnyou.ytmnd.com/