First Impressions

Supreme Cmdr

Nice read Mano. Thanks alot for the AAR and the pretty screenshots. I enjoyed it.

I have the beta downloaded, but have been too busy to install and fire it up. Seems I'll have some time tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Thanks, i thought i'll give it another twist . I forgot (geeeez) to put any spacecombat in there. I'll add some in one of these messages. The engine smoke trails tend you curve when manuevering, and i like the hyperspace etc. What can i say just a great game!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I believe Derek already stated that Stations can only be built around a planet or moon, no where else.

Hey all im all, I am a relative fan of the original Universal Combat and have played it online frequently. I sometimes host a Universal Combat 1.04 version game but having problems gettings peeps to join the game.. I just want everyone to know that there are people that prob' play the game online,, cool, I found it easy to use Control Alt and Delete to get into my UCCE online game that I host myself ,, it workf great like that loll, and I had no crashes ,, and let it run all night long online,, I have a 2.5 gz processor and a nividia 6200,, but 2 gigz of ram. All I know that if this is stable as the original Universal Combat online then we can be in for a treat!!! so please get your Universal Combat Collectors Editions Games updated to 1.04,, if you have to go to Windows Exporer and erase your 3000ad game file from there and from the programs file from the start menu of windows..... erase both of them ,, and also go to control panel and delete the game UCCE... and you will find that reinstalling the game and the patches works fine.... just dont forget to restart your computer after you install the game... and to restart it again after you patch the game up. I recomend doing it everytime you patch it ,, but it still works fine restarting the computer after you reinstall the game,, and restarting the computer again after you install all of the patches up to 1.04, the last one before 2.01 patch.. Dont install the 2.01 so you can see me online sometimes. If you do you will have to redo all of those stepf to get the 2.01 registry files our of your computer that may interfer with the installations of 1.04 and previous updates.. and you have to also install previous updates aswell up to 1.04...try to install of of the previous updates if .. I have lots of homework to do so you guys will find me parked on a planet or on a auto orbit around a station or planet or something.... :) I will go there to day in a few minutes you will see my game open.... im in the cable internet connection area on Universal Combat Collectors Edition see you there mates...

I just want to see some peeps join me on UCCE,, if you see the room open and cant get in try this step... with the control alt and delete,, just be careful when doing it..

About creating a fleet and minor technical issue with UC Echo Squad

Hi sir,, you probably dont remember me but I was one of the last persons you and your mate destroyed on planet gamalan in the first Universal Combat Game online,, it was fun running away from you guys!!!.. but however im on the 1.04 version of UCCE now online and will purchase your new Knightsblade game for sure when it comes out.... but I want to create a fleet .. Sir please allow me to, I will do great and will leave you with a smile.. Take a look at my forums that I created for my existing clans for Command and Conquer and etc!! I am also a experienced player from your world apart game,, Universal Combat Echo Squad - I have a key issue i will leave you info on game reciept maybe u can help - if not no biggy take your time or get me info on assistance if possible, but like I said no biggy..; I had Universal Combat Gold,,I had all copies accept battlecruiser edditions.

Here is the forum address

Our Headquarters & downloads 1rst Clan 4rth Clan 2nd & 3rd Clan

ProMafia.Proboards.com - AmmoArmada.Proboards.com - RedAlertTeams.Proboards.com - TiberiumTeams.Proboards.com -

The site that I plan to refurbish to accommodate my new fleet for your Knightsblade game and Universal Combat Collectors Editon

Possible 5th active Clan

AllianceArmada.Proboards.com

This site was for my clan that I ran on Freelancer before Microsoft closed down the servers.... but it was grand!!! I like to use this site for your game and update it more!! we use ventrillo and other communication methods - skype etc,, so im sure we can be a good edition to your game.. plus my clan been in existance Since 2002 since tiberian sun of command & conquer!!.. Sir like yourself ima bratha thats born to lead!! I would love to be apart of your community and the best way I know how is to run great respectful & loyal fleets!! -

In Red Alert 3 our ^^v - ammoVv clan has medals for the most active clan and stuff like that - we still working on tournaments and stuff but we coming along pretty strong so far!!. our moddo is War 4 Peace not 4 War!!!! and I plan to have my officers Hale - or ask permission to start a battle rather than to just attack unless we are under attack already!! etc...

Your respectful affiliate:

Chief

Alliance Fleet

Alliance Armada Trade Federation or similiar name - site still under construction

We protect trade routes and can be hired by other fleets of your games ----- In Freelancer I made this our duty - just call us when you in battles with other fleets we protect your airspace untill you return for some resources cargo crates & etc.... you know gaurd a freighter etc...

We not interested in getting 1rst place control in the whole game,, we just want to be a neutral kinda of fleet if it is possible.

Thanks for your time sir!!!

Main question can I create a fleet?

you can take the time you need to add a area on forum where I will add links to the AllianceArmada.proboards.com site

If you like we can also trains some noobs - all up to you boss

I'm not sure that there is a need to create a new fleet at this time. You will have to wait for GCO to come out. In the meantime, you should join one of the pre-existing fleets.

send me info on how to get my serial on echo squad again,, the one box disapeared before i copied it loll

I'm not sure that there is a need to create a new fleet at this time. You will have to wait for GCO to come out. In the meantime, you should join one of the pre-existing fleets.

send me info on how to get my serial on echo squad again,, the one box disapeared before i copied it loll

Please don't hijack the thread. If you go back to my PM, the instructions are in there.