Guest Commander Hamblin

Why do I suddenly feel...stressed?

------------------

Commander James Hamblin

Executive Officer of the Orion Fleet.

Tsunami Battle Group.

GCV Galatea

Fleet Business Address: [email protected]

"For I dip't into the future, far as human eyes could see. Saw the vision of the world and all the wonder that would be..."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say about Hamblin, but no I'm not. Just kidding with ya.

------------------

CMDR GREG MILLER (GMAN)

ORION FLEET

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV- SARK

'The righteous care about justice for all,

but the wicked have no such concern.'

[email protected]

Guest Commander Hamblin

See, the only reason I feel so stressed is because of the large amount of things I have to do. Here's a copy of my to do list, if you want to see what they are:

Begin monitorting Orion fleet boards

Accept proposal from Blades about Fleet news, and begin compiling first report

Write out next part of Orion Lounge story

Write out story for NBE (A clan I'm the unfortunate leader of)

Begin recall of all NBE personnel

Co ordinate with Greg Miller so I can welcome all new Orion Fleet members

Read Battlecruiser 3000AD msg board. Read 'Fleet Operations, General Discussion, RP Commanders and Development Suggestions' forums.

Read Firstones.com msg board. Read 'Babylon 5: Into the Fire, Squad Wars and The Zocalo' forums

Read Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force msg board. Read 'Voyager: Elite Force main forum and Voyager: Elite Force clans' forums.

Propose change of name for Voyager: Elite Force clan Federation Infantry corps (My third clan!). The name should be changed to Starfleet Infantry Corps.

Read Spacebattles.com msg board. Read 'Spacebattles and Vs Debates' forums.

Read Spacebattles Alliance msg board. Read 'General Discussion and Star Trek' forums.

Contact RSS_Darkjedi, and resign from the RSS (Yet ANOTHER clan I'm in!).

See, that's all the stuff which I have yet to do. The 'read msg board' stuff is ALWAYS on there, because the msg boards change daily (New threads, posts etc), so I like to keep up to date on them.

So, now you see why I feel...stressed.

------------------

Commander James Hamblin

Tsunami Battle Group.

GCV Galatea

"For I dip't into the future, far as human eyes could see. Saw the vision of the world and all the wonder that would be..."

Heh. Let's not start dick sizeing, James. smile.gif

You doin a fine job as XO and I wouldnt hand out these responsibilities If I didnt think you were up to it. If It makes you feel any better, I'm all over Greg right now as well and I'm about to start hitting our abscent member Commander Foss with things he can busy himself with.

Think of it this way James. Orion is a working Fleet with real responsibilities. We're not just a name with a few vocal members, we are a community, and a community has to work in order to survive. We will survive thanks to the efforts of people like yourself and GMAN. You should be proud, if a little stressed. smile.gif

However, if the workload does get a little too much for you, I'm sure as XO you have the authority to delegate. Perk of the job. wink.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

Gee James, I never knew you were so busy. It would be going crazy myself if I had all that to deal with. I do agree with you about reading message boards. That's how I start and sometimes end my work days. I now have decided that I need to keep up with this board on Sunday at the lattest, because come Monday morning is just too much to catch up on from Friday afternoon.

After reading all of that, I am real glad I only belong to this community. smile.gif

------------------

CMDR GREG MILLER (GMAN)

ORION FLEET

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV- SARK

[email protected]

I don't know why I didn't bother to check this section of the forums before. I'm definately going to be paying more attention to it, though.

Blades, I am almost finished the outline for Foss, but I need to check with you on a couple of chronological issues. I mentioned them in my last e-mail. Did you receive it?

------------------

Commander David Foss, GCV Deterrence

Indeed I did. Hadnt gotten round to replying yet though. I'll address it tonight and send you a reply promptly through your working mail address. wink.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

Been a troubled week, so not had much time to do anything constructive.

Welcomed two new commanders to the ORION family (Details should be on the OWS message forum by now).

My normal mail account ([email protected]) has been down for some stupid reason for last few days (Still waiting to hear from TS) so havent been recieving any mail from anyone. For the time being, if you want to get in touch with me, send to [email protected] and I'll get back to you asap.

Also added the BladesCamÔäó to a secret location on the site (Check the message forum for location) cos I secretly enjoy being watched *G*.

The Tsunami Battle Group has been completely filled with active commanders, and I shall be commisioning another battle group within the next few days. Am considering several active commanders from within the ranks to lead it.

Finally, not a happy bunny cos my bloody girlfriend decided to leave me. frown.gif

So, between bouts of depression and excessive tarting (There is high demand for this particular brit) I havent been able to keep up with current events recently.

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

Blades

I dont see my name up on the site anywhere. You did get my profile??

Have been visiting the site religiously over the last few days to see the DeathBringer up in light smile.gif

------------------

Commander Carlton

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV Deathbringer

"Peace is something you only get when you're dead"

Carlton, as I explained about I've had some problems with my the sites primary FTP server and havent been able to upload anything for the last few days. I'm currently shouting at several support people to get it sorted, and they assure me it will be fixed monday.

Just so you know, your profile has been added and you are in fact the final member added to the TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP.

That group now complete, a new BG will be put together shortly that the newer members of the Fleet will be assigned to with a capable commanding officer.

Anyway, keep going to the site. Feel free to post on the message forum. It's there to be used.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for HAMBLIN and GMAN to start posting stuff on the Fleet News Forum. Hop to it gents.

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

Guest Commander Hamblin

Yes, yes, yes, don't get your panties in a bind...

------------------

Commander James Hamblin

Tsunami Battle Group.

GCV Galatea

Blades

Thanks for letting me know.....my mistake...i thought you had sorted your FTP problems.

By the way sorry to hear about the girlfriend.

------------------

Commander Carlton

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV Deathbringer

"Peace is something you only get when you're dead"

I still need to get some info on Travis. I too am sorry about your girlfriend. But I have some good news that will brighten your day... Check your E-Mail, I have yet a third new member. A good weekend to all.

------------------

CMDR GREG MILLER (GMAN)

ORION FLEET

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV- SARK

[email protected]

Thanks for the info GMAN.

And thanks to you lot about my girlfriend troubles.

Anyway, since I'm a total stud muffin, I wont have any trouble with getting a replacement if I so want one, although I am attempting to come to some sort of arrangement with my ex. Wish me luck!

Anyway, thats seriously off topic.

In the last couple of weeks, our recruitment officer commander GMAN has been successful in luring three new commanders away from temptation and into the heaving chest of the Orion Fleet. Congratulations that man.

By monday, my ISP problems should be sorted so I should be able to upload their details onto the OWS for all to see.

Oh, and since this pushes our active members over the 9 mark, it also means I'll be commisioning a new Battle Group over the next few days. So far, Commanders GMAN, Foss and Bosch are in consideration for the lead flight of that Battle Group.

Commander Hamblin, like myself, will probably be flitting between Battle Groups during engagements in BCM, and will have the authority to usurp command from the existing group leader. As before, during times when I will not be participating in BC:M, Hamblin will command the TSB from his own ship as well as coordinating efforts with the other groups. He is, in effect, the Fleet Commander when I'm not about.

I'll make my descision public within the next few days.

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

ORION website has been updated again to accomodate the new battle group. Please see the Communications section of the OWS for relevant details as well as the Fleet Roster for updated assignments.

Congratulations to Commander David Foss on his assignment to command the Deterrence Battle Group.

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

Thank you, sir! Given the problems with your e-mail, I think I can safely assume that you did not receive the outline. If this is the case, let me know and I will re-send it. Anyways, got classes now. Catch you on the flip side.

------------------

Commander David Foss, GCV Deterrence

True enough David, I didnt get it. If you could resend it ASAP I would very much appreciate it. Fortunately, my various mail and ISP problems are now pretty much sorted, so it's back to business as usual.

Those other ORION commanders who have yet to send me their profiles, well, it's time to sort it out. Dont make me chase you for them any longer. frown.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

• 3 weeks later...

Commander Joseph Bosche, if you are paying attention soldier, listen up.

The email address I have for you keeps returning to me. Suggest you get yourself a new address ASAP cos I got orders for you.

Oh, and if you are no longer with us ..... well, get your ass back here on the double!

If anyone has heard from him recently, could you post here and let me know where he's gone.

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

ATTENTION!

Due to real life issues, Commander James Hamblin, executive officer of the Orion Fleet has stood down from his position and has been granted an extensive leave of abscence.

It is hoped that when he is able to return, he shall resume his duties as Fleet XO. In the meantime, commander Greg *GMAN* Miller has accepted reasignment as ACTING Executive Officer.

Currently, this will not interfere too much with his Recruitment Officer duties, but should a suitable replacement candidate become available, he will stand down and concentrate on his duties as XO.

On behalf of the Orion Fleet officers, I wish James all the best in his endevours, and look forward to his eventual return.

Have a safe one buddy smile.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'