Insurgent Call To Arms

OK, Commanders Of The Insurgency, This is it! In preparation and anticipation of the upcoming release of BCM, I hereby order a recall of all registered Insurgents. We will be dividing responding Commanders of this thread into "Battle Groups" if you will, and assigning you to a Group Commander. We will still maintain one Fleet, Spectre, but will have several groups to challenge the Galcom Fleets. This will remain in keeping with the SC's prime directive, while enabling each of us to participate in the devistation of Galcom Assets. smile.gif

From this moment, You have 2 weeks to respond to this thread. Post your Character/Handle and Vessel Name only here. No bantering or chest beating please. This is, if nothing else, a serious post, so don't "blow me off" on it. If you do, I'll forget you when it's least convenient for you. "Nuff Said!" smile.gif

Commanders Not of the Insurgency, please keep this thread clean. I have only opened it so that I might accurately count your nemesis. If you want to badger/antagonize me, do it on my email account below. Ok?

Thanks in advance,

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Old Age and Treachery will ALWAYS win out over Youth and Exuberance!"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commander Kyle M. Antilles of the ICV-Eclipse Reporting as ordered.

Commander Heric F. Larson of the ICV- Lanthide reporting thru the Eclipse Comm array.

Gentlemen, Seek Thee Akira's knowledge and courage. The Dojo is your new home!....Rattler

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

ICV-Eclipse

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 12-03-1999).]

Commander Parias, ICV-Galatae, reporting as ordered, SIR!

OK, Commander, I thought I said no chest beating? Ya' just earned yourself a tour of duty on Sanctuary Storage Facility! Chavik, Take charge and carry out the Plan of the Day! ...Rattler

------------------

Parias

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at www.tacticalplanet.com

"I took this job because I love to blow sh*t up!"

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 12-03-1999).]

Richard "Ramspite" Springstead

Declaring Defection from Galcom Prime Fleet

to the Insurgency.

Awaiting Orders and assignment, sir!

Richard "Ramspite" Springstead

ICV Phantom

Whoooaaahhhh Nellie! This is definitely a banner day! Ramspite, please report to Spectre Security Officer Andergum. He needs a good wingman! Welcome to the Insurgency!.....Rattler

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 12-04-1999).]

Ok, time for a little update and look into what I am currently planning For BCM Feastivities. My current choices for Task Force Commanders are as follows (each having thier own TF's if sufficient responses are received): Akira, Andergum, Chavik, Jester, and LordDavid. These choices were made simply because They are Base Commanders, with the exception of Andergum, who is Spectre Security Officer. If we continue to get personnel to answer "Roll Call", I will assign more and more to TFC Positions. There WILL be a limit to the number of Ships in a Task Force, so there Will need to be more TF's. I am currently NOT planning to lead a TF myself, as I would like the Honor and Opportunity to fly with each and every one of You Fine Insurgent Commanders. Additionally, I wouldn't want to overburden just the few with guarding both your own ship AND the Necromancer for extended periods of time. smile.gif Now keep answering the "Roll Call" Insurgents. It's darned important right now! wink.gif

Additionally, if there are ANY more of you Commanders out there who wish to defect to the Side of Righteousness, You may follow Ramspite's example and do it here. biggrin.gif

------------------

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 12-04-1999).]

Cmdr Cook

ICV Valentine

Moven' & Grooven' across the dance floor to report for duty!

de de la la la laa.

PC biggrin.gif

PC, Another Mottley Fool you shall be. Jester awaits Thee!

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 12-05-1999).]

ICV At All Costs reporting in from extended survey duty of the unknown regions...

Annother Chest Beater, with good cause I might add! wink.gif Locke, you shall serve nicely at the side of LordDavid....Rattler

...Activating Insurgent beacon and FF sig.

Locke out.

------------------

Commander Locke

ICV At All Costs

Spectre Fleet

Official Galcom Party Crasher

Cmdr Oliver Hasenau

ICV Vengeance

...still kickin' an' alive, dudes!

Oliver, Report to Jester's camp. You and he are close to the same time zone. Should help with MP....Ratter

Wilco, Boss... My email remains unchanged: [email protected]

------------------

Cmdr. Oliver Hasenau

ICV Vengeance

"Dead men tell no tales"

[This message has been edited by Hasenau (edited 12-18-1999).]

Sir! Yes Sir! This is Commander Yazin Re'trat, of the ICV Lightspeed reporting as ordered. I must say, its good to be back home! Lightspeed out!

Friez12

Commander Yazin Re'trat

ICV Lightspeed

Lightspeed, set a coarse for The Dojo and Commander Akira......Rattler

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 12-07-1999).]

Cmdr. Xavier Knight

ICV-Mephisto's Revenge

Please report to Specter Security Officer Gum for your initial indoctrination. smile.gif ....Rattler

Guest Guy Campbell

Command Guy "Agro" Campbell

ICV Sagan

"Fear? Never heard of it!"

------------------

Fear? Never heard of it!

GC, Your task is Jester. Keep him Safe!...Rattler

We're moving along nicely Insurgents! smile.gif

Now Insurgent One knows that there are a lot more of you Registered Insurgents out there! Hurry Home Insurgents, Breakfast is served promptly at '7. biggrin.gif

------------------

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Hey! Now Hear This! Now Hear This! We need more Insurgents signing on here. I know we can kick booty on Galcommies even if we are short handed, however, why would we want to try that approach when it's not necessary! Muster on station, Insurgents! BTW, has anyone been in contact with Akira (Ron Wallin) ? We definitely need to hear from him. We don't fight without our Feudal WarLord! Beat the bushes for him Insurgents! "Find Akira and The Nevermore!"

------------------

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Gentlemen and Ladies,

I know of only one way to put this. "Time's NOT on your side now!" Here's how it's going to go:

All those already reported here will definitely be assigned. I will then go through the Commander's Roster and hand pick those that I deem worthy of fighting as Insurgents and will have draft notices sent to you by your respective Task Force Commanders. If you haven't changed your email servers, those chosen will definitely know it. You still have a few days left to answer the call. Muster In Insurgents! Don't be left out in the cold on this one. Somewhere in a thread, I read where the SC has said that only authorized fleets may play in BC servers, and he's keeping a list. I plan on providing him with the authorized Insurgent list. Take my advice! Be On This One! > [b][i]

------------------

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 12-13-1999).]

Guest Ron Wallin

My appologies, Insurgent One. I was on a deep cover assignment that required a communications blackout on my part. The mission was a sucess and I am here to take up whatever role you deem requires my talents.

------------------

Cmdr. Akira

ICV Nevermore

Spectre, Command Staff

Base Commander, The Dojo

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

Ah, Our Feudal WarLord does indeed appear! smile.gif

Standby to receive your Task Force Members, soon as they decide to show up. I've already taken the liberty to send you a couple. More to follow. Nice to have you back Mia Amigo~

------------------

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Commander ShoHashi reporting for duty with the ICV Aries. Awaiting further instructions.

Commander ShoHashi, Report to Jester's Camp and await further instructions.....Rattler

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 12-15-1999).]