Galcom Roll Call

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are all the ones that are, or have been ACTIVE. By active (As you should all well know by now) I mean vocal often enough to post more than once in a blue moon.

Most others tend to have a shout when there is somthing directly relivant to them goin on.

We the ones with the big gobs. 'nuff said. smile.gif

• 1 year later...

Fleet Commander Tac

GCV Usagi

Wraith Fleet

Galcom's Special Forces arm always looking for a few good soldiers. If they qualify that is *grin*

/rp

"Recently promoted Cmdr James Smyth reporting from the GCV Andromeda sir. Awaiting orders......"

"Sir, a ship has just entered the system!"

"Kill the comm channel NOW......Engage Cloak!"

Cmdr James Smyth GCV Andromeda, Recon somewhere in Insurgent space.......

Guest Commander Hamblin

Commander James Hamblin, GCV Galatea, Orion Fleet. Sorry I took so long to reply, I never read these forums any more, I mean, what with me being afraid of accidentally dropping a hair out of place (Once my hair starts falling out in a few years), and getting banned for it.

Seriously, I'm deathly afraid of getting banned again, you know. So I'm trying to stay out of everyone's way until BCM comes out.

Anyway.

[rp]

*Stands at attention*

Reporting as ordered, sir, ready to go fight and die for my leader. Well, fight for him anyway. Well...uh...maybe fight WITH him would be a better term.

Ah, sucks to this, just call me when you need me, and in the meantime, I'll be asleep.

Um, sirs.

*Falls asleep while still standing at attention*

[/rp]

Edit: Ignore that sig, it's defective.

2nd Edit: Ok, ignore my statement to ignore my sig, because...oh hell, just ignore me, it's so much easier.

[ 05-10-2001: Message edited by: Commander Hamblin ]