Galcom Roll Call

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better late than never!!!! Have a new PIII 500 with 128MB now so am looking forward to BCM.

Commander Carlton, GCV Deathbringer awaiting assignment

You can take the man out of the Navy, but not the Navy out of the man

P.S Just curious......why am I still a newbie???....I have been following this game and this site since its release in the UK. Ok I may not contribute masses to this forum and I've had to ask some questions....but I did spot the missing Transporter Team option in the TACOPS palette

------------------

Commander Carlton

GCV Deathbringer

"Peace is something you only get when you're dead"

[This message has been edited by carlton150 (edited 12-15-1999).]

Because like me, you have less than 50 posts. If you would like to see how many posts you do have, click on your profile and it will tell you how many posts you have.

BTW, I checked and so far you have 28 and I have 24.

smile.gif

------------------

CMDR GREG MILLER (GMAN)

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV- SARK

'The righteous care about justice for all,

but the wicked have no such concern.'

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by GREG MILLER (edited 12-15-1999).]

Fleet Commander DeSylva reporting in. The GCV First Light is in drydock undergoing extensive repairs after a classified skirmish. In the meantime, I am on desk duty once more recuperating from injuries suffered in the same skirmish. The ISS Fleet is mobilising and preparing to counter the Insurgent threat.

------------------

Commander DeSylva

GCV First Light ISS01 -=- ISS Fleet Coordinator

www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/9206/iss/

Official BC3K Tester and Blind Man With Sleeves award winner

"Serve - with honour."

Welcome back Michael! good to see that you now have found a com station! Are you going to report in on a regular basis, or will it be "catch as catch can?" Also, have you reactivated your ICQ or is there another method of clandestined communications? smile.gif

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Old Age and Treachery will ALWAYS win out over Youth and Exuberance!"

• 2 weeks later...

This is a good place as any.

quote:

By order of the EARTHCOM govt., Commander Thomas Siemens, is hereby appointed to the role of Fleet Commander of Prime Fleet. As such, is responsible for the activities of this fleet, its commanders and wings.

My main (and for the most part, only) method of communication will be through the archaic, twentieth century technique known as "email".

My address is [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

------------------

Commander DeSylva

GCV First Light ISS01 -=- ISS Fleet Coordinator

www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/9206/iss/

Official BC3K Tester and Blind Man With Sleeves award winner

"Serve - with honour."

"Way to go Thomas!"

SC, You couldn't have made a better choice, IMHO! Prime Fleet, I think the order of the day will be "Shape Up, or Ship Out!" If I know Thomas, he'll be on you like.....uhhh......Ugly on a train wreck...if you start gold bricking on him. 'Nuff Said!

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Old Age and Treachery will ALWAYS win out over Youth and Exuberance!"

Congrats are in order to you Thomas. Seems like a good X-mas present to add to your list. Good luck in your new posting, command of the largest Fleet in the GCN. smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Benjamin Somerset

GCV Swiftsure

Prime Fleet

Commander, SIN Wing

=TDY Wraith Fleet=

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go into harm's way."

- John Paul Jones

Guys, I am very, very surprised! I kind of skipped the Proposal for Prime Fleet thread (shame on me! redface.gif), having too much work at the end of the year, and now I find myself in command of THE Prime Fleet. Now, that is an honor! Let me thank you for your trust, this is really some kind of Xmas present.

Now I hope you grant me a few days to accustom to this new position... wink.gif

Btw., Gallion, we have to work something out now, I think.

See you out there, Commanders!

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Prime Fleet

"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

Maxamillian von Ramm, Cmdr. of GCV-Dreadnaught and crew, reporting as ordered ,Sir!!!

Congatulation Thomas. Sorry to report in after role, but this time of year is very rushed for my Company w/Y2K and all.

'MAX'

------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

ICQ#48334198

GALCOMPRIME

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

[This message has been edited by Maxamillian (edited 12-26-1999).]

[rp]

GCV Graf Spee

Undetermined Location, Gammulan Quadrant

"Target in range in 4 minutes," LtCmdr Cuervo reported from the TacOps station, "boarding parties are ready and standing by."

"Incoming transmission from GALCOM Command commander, your eyes only," reported the comms officer.

"Pipe it through Lt.," was my reply. Damn, I thought, now what do they want. Quickly I scanned the incomming message. Of all the hair brained...

"Cancel approach, Nav/Helm vector us out of this system," I ordered. Days of patient waiting and hours of stalking are now up in smoke. I watched the display as the distance between the Graf Spee and the Gammulan Tarin MKII Transport loaded to the gills with some choice equipment and Iridium increased. "Stand down the boarding parties; Engineering, ship status report!"

"Comm Transmitters still down Commander. That Gam Tarin has the parts we need," replied Mr. Scott.

"I know Chief, I know. We have no choice. Orders came down the pipe. ETR?"

"Unknown until we gets da parts sir! I could only mickey-mouse the comm recievers. I needs parts fer da transmitters."

Great, bloody-well great, I thought.

"Set course for the kenel," I said to Nav and helm, "Engage when plotted, best possible speed."

I hated going back to the kenel. Every time I am there I get swamped by admin BS and the ever insipid nuances from Fleet HQ. Maybe we will come in cloaked this time....

[/rp]

for now wink.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

Commander, Corsair Wing

=Wraith Fleet=

Bushi of the Dragon Council

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

ICQ# 29486270

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 12-27-1999).]

Someday ill just sign that comm system full refit requisition thats been sitting on my desk for the past....oh, year? *grin*.

Thomas! [sALUTE] Glad to have ye on the command staff! Well deserved buddy, now lets get us some 'surgent scalps! =)

Way to go, Thomas! smile.gif

Welcome to command-level service smile.gif

Glad to have you aboard! I'm just an email away if you have any fleet coordination questions smile.gif

------------------

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon ISS03

Vice Fleet Leader - ISS Fleet

Bushi of the Dragon Council - Order of Jade Dragon

Director of Strategic Operations - Order of Jade Dragon

Guest Kirk Stryker

Congratulations Thomas; it will be a great honor to serve under your command! Cmdr. Stryker of the GCV-FLIGHTSTAR, member of the Prime fleet reporting for duty.

Btw. carlton150, something tells me that you and I don't post very often. In fact I would not be a bit surprised (or disappointed) if I'm still a newbie by the release of BCM (because this is only my 5th post)!

------------------

Kirk Stryker

GCV-FLIGHTSTAR

Prime fleet

"Life was meant to live, not to waste."

• 2 months later...
Guest Kirk Stroiker

This is the late Kirk Stryker reporting in under my new profile (and last name). wink.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Kirk Stroiker

GCV Flightstar, Genesis, Moon/Sol/TQ

1st Squad, Gamma Wing - Prime Fleet

[This message has been edited by Kirk Stroiker (edited 09-21-2000).]

Guest Remo Williams

Present and ready for action!

BTW Cmdr Stroiker I believe your in Gamma wing not Delta. Check with Prime Fleet personnal Cmdr Robertson or Gamma Wings Cmdr Scharmen to make sure. smile.gif

------------------

Commander Remo Williams

GCV-Lexington

Prime Fleet

Gamma Wing

1st Squadron, (The Guarddogs)

[This message has been edited by Remo Williams (edited 03-27-2000).]

CMDR STROIKER...As per your earlier request, you have been assigned to Gamma Wing's 1st Squadron (The Guard Dogs). Glad to have you! And I thankyou for your recommendation as Staff Chief!

CMDR BADGERIUS, please ammend paperwork accordingly, all is in order as approval was granted.. pending my acceptance of position as Staff Chief.

Guest Kirk Stroiker

quote:

CMDR STROIKER...As per your earlier request, you have been assigned to Gamma Wing's 1st Squadron (The Guard Dogs). Glad to have you! And I thankyou for your recommendation as Staff Chief!

CMDR BADGERIUS, please ammend paperwork accordingly, all is in order as approval was granted.. pending my acceptance of position as Staff Chief.

The positions file that Rico sent me said that I had been moved to Delta Wing so that's what I put in my sig. redface.gif But it's good to be back in Gamma Wing. smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Kirk Stroiker

GCV Flightstar, Genesis, Moon/Sol/TQ

1st Squad, Gamma Wing - Prime Fleet

[This message has been edited by Kirk Stroiker (edited 09-21-2000).]