BCM content use now sanctioned

As of today, you can now use any of the content screen shots on your webpage. This means that you can now use screen shots of the new stations.

Speaking of stations, all the station fleet models were picked by me, for v2.0x. Below, you will find the table of stations in BCM. It contains the new Insurgent stations but I will be adding about 5 more stations for raiders and other castes, for multiplayer balancing.

Anyway, Tac was asking in another thread, about picking a station. So, Fleet Leaders, you have my permission to pick any of the 8 station models, for your station HQ and I will update this table in the game. This does not apply to Prime (galcomhq) and Insurgent (New America). All other station object selections, including the yet to be allocated ones for the Insurgents and other castes, will be handled by me - so don't ask.

Tac, you said you wanted Type 8, but I have not changed the table yet - giving you time to make up your mind.

Here are the images of all types, you can use this as the main pic for your website, as well as any of the other ones on the screen shots page.

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/ghq.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/gammula.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/newamerica.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/sstat1.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/sstat2.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/sstat3.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/sstat4.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/sstat5.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/sstat6.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/sstat7.jpg

www.bc3000ad.com/fleets/sstat8.jpg

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 03-20-2000).]

Been thinking real hard about this, but after discussions with my exec I've decided to request permission to have Station Model 7 used as the new Orion Headquaters.

Station model 8 is incredible, but in all fairness, Tac did stick his hand in the air first so I think it's fair he gets it. smile.gif Besides, model 7 looks like a serious beast, vast and menacing. Fit for the meat monsters here in Orion.

As a secondary preference, I'd like to go with Station model 4.

Thanks for giving us this chance to contribute again chief, I've never been happier to call myself a true fan. smile.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

I'd like to second Fleeet Commander Blade's request Boss. After much deliberation and gnashing of teeth, I've come to the decision that #7 would be right for Spectre H.Q.

I have to ask a difficult question now. Since SCID is no longer a fleet unto itself, does it still warrant a station of it's own? I say give it to the UCV's. JMHO though.

**I've had second thoughts about this question since I've had time to sleep on it. I think it's one that should have never been asked. My appologies, gentlemen. redface.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 03-20-2000).]

Thnx Blades smile.gif

Wraith Fleet requests Starstation Model 8.

Now the trick is to see if we can tug it away from Rinaal hehe wink.gif

Chief, this is wonderful! Thanks a lot!

Rattler: SCID is the only EARTHCOM starstation listed up there... I say re-assign it to Earthcom directly rather than SCID.

Guest aramike01

quote:

After much deliberation and gnashing of teeth, I've come to the decision that #7 would be right for Spectre H.Q.

More work for the Spectre HQ CO, I see... wink.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

Can there be the same model for different fleets, ie Wraith having model 7 lets say and same for ISS or do they need to be different.

I would like to have model 8 for ISS, model 4 as a second choice.

For SCID, I would like model 3 for SCID, model 2 as a second choice.

Tringad, I know you are ISS Fleet commander, but if you had to claim a model before someone else and there could be no duplicates, then I wanted to make a bid now, if you don't want these models let me know and I'll edit the post.

Strategic Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS02

Chief of Fleet Operations – ISS/SCID Fleets

Shogun of the Dragon Council – Order of the Jade Dragon

-Commander’s Shield

www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/9206/iss

Well would like to see model 3 for EarthCom stations, current once and if you plan to add some more for those too, but one question about the current SCID HQ in Alpha Centauri/Centris, you once said that it will be changed to the EarthCOM HQ, but where will SCID HQ be placed then?? (i gather that this would be useful to SCID smile.gif )

------------------

EarthCOM-Officer T. C. McQueen

ECV-Saratoga

15th EarthCOM Planetary Force, Alpha Group

"One time a marine, always amarine, and to hell with anyting that stands in our way!"

Earth Command

www.earthcom.de

Guest Ron Wallin

As I understand things, McQueen, SCID no longer exists. It has been swallowed up by the great ISS.

On another note: DS, I noticed that New America is located in Midae. Nice location... I would have chosen Ramis, but Midae is good (5 hops from our friends in Centris smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Ron Wallin (edited 03-20-2000).]

Right, I got two images to upload to the Orion site main page. One with Station 7, one with Station 4. Both look cool incidently. Just waiting for the go ahead from the SC to see which one goes up. smile.gif

T.C. I see great minds think alike. I personally like station 3 also. smile.gif

Also a question that was raised earlier is one concerning SCID. Since SCID is no longer an "independent fleet" whose command do they fall up under? I would assume EarthCom because they are listed as an EarthCom asset but I read in another post that they were merging with ISS (a GalCom asset). Just trying to keep who's who straighten out correctly.

------------------

EarthCOM-Officer Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group (Wolf Pack)

15th EarthCom Planetary Force

"When it comes down to it, Earth is first and everyone else can go to Hell."

Guest Cmdr Josh Dilvorn

I believe SCID is now a subfleet under ISS and is under the command of Strategic Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar who is the Chief of Fleet Operations - ISS/SCID Fleets.

------------------

Commander Josh Dilvorn

GCV Conquest, ISS08

Defense Wing Commander - ISS Fleet

www.conquest.f2s.com

SCID isn't really under ISS, they are both as important in the structure as each other, just SCID doesn't have as many members. Their tasks are often complimentary and connected, so they are under the same strategic commander. They will both eventually have their own fleet commander, fleet structure and staff, we just haven't sorted out exactly who yet.

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISS07

Adjutant to the Strategic Commander

ISS Fleet Recruiting Officer

Member - Order of Jade Dragon

http://www.watson-jones.swinternet.co.uk/Svoboda

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)

ISS and SCID are still two independent fleets but under 1 command now. Each fleet will have it's own fleet commander and command structure, so we will need two separate stations. The one in Alpha Centauri can stay in place, if that's ok with Derek.

GCV Shogun, ISS02

Chief of Fleet Operations – ISS/SCID Fleets

-Commander’s Shield

[This message has been edited by Cmdr Ristar (edited 03-20-2000).]

Ristar: The starstations are just models, they aren't unique. You can choose any you like for your fleet smile.gif. ISS and Wraith will start the competition of who has the best front lawn and paint and... *G*

SCID is no longer a fleet by itself, so I will be renaming the SCID station to something else and giving Earthcom, one more station. More details later this week.

The UCV guys don't need a station because they have access to any raider or assassin station.

Tac, whatever you do, just make sure Wraith doesn't send GALCOM that towing bill. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 03-20-2000).]

Now that we are all speaking about these star station models, what station model type is New Frontier going to be? Just curious. smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

Chief Security Officer, PreComm Crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

"Attack With Effectiveness"

Guest Guy Campbell

I know this isn't an election, but if I had a vote I'm kind of partial to StarStation #5 for New Frontier.

Agro

------------------

Guy "Agro" Campbell

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineering Officer, Pre-Commissioning Crew, New Frontier StarStation

ICV-Sagan

"Fear? Never heard of it!"

Hehe, I was going to ask for Gammula again since we got away with it last time. However, I did pay attention and the SC clearly stated that GALCOM, Gammula, and New America were unique. To me that meant "Hands Off!" wink.gif Had to read it twice before I understood it though! biggrin.gif

Guy, I thought very seriously about #5 for Spectre HQ, but there's just something about it that looks weak. I only had to look at that Firestorm going into that Docking Bay and what looks to be a Garid being dwarfed by it to know that #7 would be a good choice.

As to New Frontier, I think the SC's already covered that. He makes the choices on the new stations. wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

Is there any information about which of the models are supposed to be the newest thing out? I mean, if some of the Insurgent stations are supposed to be new,then wouldn't it make sense for them to actually be new? JMHO.

------------------

Cmdr Chaos

Spectre Fleet

ICV Banshee

"Do it with a smile and a mad gleam in your eye."

SC,

Would it be possible to change the model type for ISS from Type 4 to Type 8?

Thanks

GCV Shogun, ISS02

Chief of Fleet Operations – ISS/CIOPS Fleets

-Commander’s Shield

Someone please throw Chaos out the nearest airlock - I don't have a clue what he's blabbering about. Obviously has not been keeping up.

Ristar, no. Can't have all the fleet stations being the same.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 03-21-2000).]