Fleet Commanders Recall Notice

SC,

I wasn't sure where to exactly post this but I thought it pertained to Fleet business so here is my question. I don't know if you remember the files I sent to you about the medals and ribbons and the rank picture files, I was wondering did you ever use them in anything?

One other thing, I see in the fleet database there is a custom medal area. Does this mean that the fleet commander can create Fleet Medals? If so, do we need to let you know or submit a list so you have it?

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS02

Fleet Commander - ISS Fleet/CIOPS

Shogun of the Dragon Council – Order of the Jade Dragon

-Commander’s Shield

ISS / CIOPS Fleet Home Page

SC-Hopefully I registered with the proper profiles. How long does it take for the profile to get on the db? It still doesn't recognise me. Oh well I'll try again later. Sorry that I didn't get on sooner, been away from a computer for awhile. My wife told me she would do something to me while I slept if I even looked at a PC while we were gone."Yes Dear!", was all I could say >------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

Prime Fleet

G2 Intelligence/Security; G3 Tactics (Acting)

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

[This message has been edited by Maxamillian (edited 09-04-2000).]

Guest aramike01

The DB doesn't display your profile until your fleet leader approves you.

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

Correct Mike, but the data base should display him for his Fleet Commander to approve him. It doesn't! He's not on the new recruits listeng and he's not on the Fleet List either. Something's not right here. frown.gif

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

ICV Necromancer, Spectre (Antis)

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

That was what I was talking about Derek. I didn't find him either. I think that some out there figure that if they update their profiles in the BB, then they have registered into the new DB. If that's the case, it's re-education time.

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

ICV Necromancer, Spectre (Antis)

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Well, I told them specifically to register at the new Fleet DB in the Prime Fleet forum - have to do that again, I think... wink.gif

------------------

Fleet Commander Joe Gudihl

GCV Dark Star, GALCOM HQ (Earth)

G6 Fleet Leader - Prime Fleet

"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

Guest aramike01

And I didn't bother to even look - I thought that was self-explanatory. wink.gif

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

Hello all, I'm back and ready to help put EarthCOM affairs back in order. As T.C. has already stated in another thread he won't have the time to assume full control of EarthCom and has requested that I take over duties in his absence. As such I will need higher Admin access to carry out those duites. At the moment I'm only listed as Commander and only have 0 access.

I'll spend the next couple days catching up on things around here before I dive headlong into things. I sent an email to T.C. and awaiting his response so I'm kinda in limbo until I get a response from him but hopefully that will be soon.

------------------

EarthCOM-Officer Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group (Black Guard)

15th EarthCom Planetary Force

"When it comes down to it, Earth is first and everyone else can go to Hell."