Orion Fleet Enlistment

Welcome all potential recruits.

The time has come for you to protect the Universe from the terrors it faces everyday. It is a dawn of a newage of commanders that will bring the Insurgency to its knees, if you are willing to take on this responsibility then we want you as an Orion commander.

Join the Fleet that takes on the impossible for the benefit of man kind. Join Orion Fleet.

If you would like to go look around at our site here is the link below.

www.orionfleet.com

I now leave the thought of Orion in your minds.

------------------

Commander Lockjaw

GCV-Neptune,Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Recruitment Officer Tsunami Battle Group

www.orionfleet.com

'Here Cometh The Storm'

[This message has been edited by Lockjaw (edited 03-24-2001).]

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to add to that which Commander Lockjaw has posted by saying that the Orion Fleet has in addition to Commander Careers, specific wings for Marine and Pilot careers, namely the 22nd Interplanetary Marine Battalion and the Orion Fighter Command. We already have a couple of Marine Cadets, so if you are thinking of joining these, or any of the other careers available to you, please do come over and check Orion out.

The newly formed Orion Fleet Academy is the Wing in which you all will start your initial career and training with us. There will also be some exciting new developments in that area soon, so Orion is the Fleet to be involved in.

Come join the fight. Come join Orion Fleet!

Visit: www.orionfleet.com for details.

------------------

Commandant Badger

GCV - Accentia, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Commandant of the Orion Fleet Academy

www.orionfleet.com

• 1 month later...

So there are no potential recruits brave enough to be a part of the big guns of Galcom, the Orion Fleet.

The Insurgency is growing in numbers and yet you sit there and do nothing to prevent this from happening. It is time to wipe out the Insurgency once and for all.

Will you join us in the fight or sit it out. It is totally up to you to determine the future of Galcom. Make the right choice join Orion Fleet.

[ 05-20-2001: Message edited by: Lockjaw ]

I seem to have been correct about there being no brave people to be a part of Orion Fleet.

Does anyone have enough courage to face the terrors of Galcom, or are yall actually afraid of the bunnies.

This is a shame I expected to at least see a few people, but none of you are strong enough it seems.

If you think you are tough enough, strong enough, and brave enough, then Join us in the battle for Justice.