Ready? Set? ARGUE

quote:

It wasn't that I was against Insurgents completely. If I felt like killing someone, chances are, that it would be Insurgent over Galcom...I still work for nearly anyone (Galcom, Insurgent, All Alien Races except Gammulan), no questions asked, no backstabbing, etc. if you've got the cash for it.

Well Cmdr Nova, you can write the Insurgency off of your prospective client list 'cause the Insurgency will not be doing busines with ye or any the tag along with thee.

As in the business world, one small slip of the tongue can cost one lots of income and future business potential. One that you will soon experience

TTFN

[ 04-29-2001: Message edited by: Gallion ]

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

"Death is inevitable, it's life that's uncertain"

<RP>

Very appropriate sig. Just remember that when it comes to interference of an independent nature that the out come for the independent is very certain, one might even say it is inevitable.

</RP>

quote:

ummmm.. sorry, you lost me one that one..

Oi, having to explain it takes all the finesse out, it's a play on your sig

<RP>

Let me spell it out for you assassin, the outcome for those that interfer with the Falcon, her crew or mission tends to be quite invevitable: They die.

</RP>

[ 04-30-2001: Message edited by: Tyrn ]

[rp] Cmdr Nova, consider your craft a valid target to any Prime fleet 2nd squadron craft, since taking out tourist crafts is illegal, and we don't bargain with two siders, choose wisely or don't take sides![rp/] This should really to be moved to rp forum, but well... I'm not very good in rping

quote:

Originally Posted by Papi:

Cmdr Nova, consider your craft a valid target to any Prime fleet 2nd squadron craft, since taking out tourist crafts is illegal, and we don't bargain with two siders, choose wisely or don't take sides!

Don't worry Papi, I'll stop all illegal actions from this point forward.

Also, I'm thinking about changing my caste to something else, 'cause I'm not sure what choosing wisely is anymore. (Getting confused...)

You know how you spoke of choosing from personal goals? Well, I'm sort of a good guy, but don't like chain-of-command and taking orders (so I'm not insurgent). I like to sneak around and explore planets and stuff, and mine minerals, and do all sorts of stuff.

What kind of benefits are there for being an (Explorer, Scientist, Police--those are the 3 I'm considering), or is there something where I can be assigned to something like BC3K's Free Flight?

quote:

Originally Posted by aramike:

Makes one wonder if we're just entertainment...

I have to admit, it's entertaining, but yet, I like the pride you all show in your fleets and groups. (Salutes)

That's why I think I should join an actual fleet (esp. for multiplayer). I'm sure I won't last long alone, but I can supplement a group, when in combat.

quote:

Originally Posted by BCFreak13:

Hey If you can't beat 'em RUN like there is no tomorrow!!!

Whatever.........

[ 04-30-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

[R/P]

Captain Maddox:Dang blast it Smith if it makes noise THAT LOUD then you should be able to get a lock on Simmons. BOB TURN OFF THAT COMMUNICATIONS CONSOLE!!!!

Bob: But it is funny listen.....Richard Simmons: (music in background) C'mon ladies move those thigh muscles. Now Emily get that "Wide Load" sticker off Barbra Walter's behind! Oh No!!! Someone's been eatng cheetos!! We will have to do more Dancing. Now 1,2,3,4,1,2........

Captain Maddox:(switches off Comm. Console) Now stop that!!!

[r/p off]

Guest Shingen

quote:

Tyrn wrote:

Let me spell it out for you assassin, the outcome for those that interfer with the Falcon, her crew or mission tends to be quite invevitable: They die.

[rp]

Baaah! Where I come from talk is cheap and the fastest way to fill up a body-bag. Let's hope you can fly better then you can yap your gums, fleet.

[/rp]

quote:

Baaah! Where I come from talk is cheap and the fastest way to fill up a body-bag. Let's hope you can fly better then you can yap your gums, fleet.

[/QB]

/rp

Watch who your talk to insurgent Wraith fleet is not the kind of people you want on your case or one day you'll find a STS missile coming through your bridge viewer with your name on it

/rp off

Boy what a arguement I started. This is too funny. You got me and an Insurgent arguing over here. An insurgent a UCV over here. Hmmm..... Judging by what's here I think the Insurgents like to argue more than the other fleets. Hmmmmm....... That's interesting.