Attention Admins. and fleet commanders!

This is to the fleet commanders and administrators. There is another commander on the database with my ship name but under a different commander name listed on the mercenaries section. Would you be so kind as to e-mail this guy and have him register under a different ship name other than mine to avoid confusion? His registered commander name is Mike Starwind. BTW I found out about this when I registered myself to the database. There can only be one Outlaw Star and its gonna be me and not this guy!

Normally I would say that you're SOL Outlaw. Reason being that this Mike Starwind beat you to this asset name.

However, what I find interesting is that this Mike Starwind and Alec Nova appear to be the same person. If this in fact is true Outlaw, then you have a legitimate case. Which may result the removal of Mike starwind's profile in the Fleet DB.

TTFN

quote:

Originally posted by Outlaw:

BTW, why am I reduced to 4 stars?

Because someone didn't rate you as a 5 and now your average is not high enough to rate above a 4. If you don't like the rating system, you can turn off the stars for your profile, although people can still rate you. Just click the my profile link at the top of your screen and do some hunting.

[ 05-04-2001: Message edited by: Tyrn ]

Which f*cking idiot registered twice and using the same profile?!?

If I go in that database and I find that Mike Starwind and Alec Nova are the same person, two things will happen:

1. Both profiles will be deleted in the database.

2. Both profiles will be deleted and possibly banned indefinitely from posting on the site.

I am NOT going to put up with this crap!

update: I went. I saw. I deleted both of them. Problem solved.

[ 05-04-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]