Race/Caste logos updated

The logo I've been using was the one Rattler and I submitted way back when we were doing the fleet documents.

I don't really care what logo we use but I thought I was already using the official Insurgent logo.

Personally I like the one that Rattler came up with

Ah well...

[ 05-21-2001: Message edited by: Andergum ]

Andergum: The crest you have been using is actually outdated and probably should be changed to the Spectre Fleet crest. It was created back when Spectre was the only Insurgent fleet and has the symbolism of Spectre Fleet. While it may have some of the symbolism of the Insurgency as it is today, it does not wholy represent all of the various branches.

Outlaw,

Please do not use any quotes in your signature, quotes are reserved for official wings. Also, add your home base / star station.

Btw., refrain from using titles like "High Guard Supreme Commanders", they are not permitted unless approved by Tactical Operations.

About your logo: this must also be submitted to Tactical Operations for approval, be advised!

Regards.

quote:

Originally posted by Thomas Siemens:

Outlaw,

Please do not use any quotes in your signature, quotes are reserved for official wings. Also, add your home base / star station.

Btw., refrain from using titles like "High Guard Supreme Commanders", they are not permitted unless approved by Tactical Operations.

He's a merc, I don't think he must be assigned to any station.

And high commander must be a quoting from something else than BC.

SC, will there be a logo for Prime Fleet?

They seem to be the backbone of GALCOM, but still a separate group. I didn't know if you had plans for them or not...

'MAX'

[ 05-29-2001: Message edited by: Maxamillian ]

That would complicate things for me now wouldn't it, like 3 isn't enough? lol If you wanna make it and turn it in Max, maybe the SC would sign off on it... Have fun!!

And if you want some help, just give me a shout, I love that kinda stuff!! Oh, and don't forget to shoot it through Thomas first!!

Good Luck!! lol

My 600th post!! Cool!!!

[ 05-29-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

RE: The GALCOM and EarthCOM logos looking cartoonish...

That's kind of true. But looking at them the other day, they look perfect to convert into patches. You know - uniform type patches/insignia? So perhaps their meant to be aimed at that side of things.

Guest Commander Hamblin

Thomas, High Guard Supreme Commander is from Andromeda. If you'll notice, he didn't call himself "High Guard Supreme Commander", he put it after a dash, after a quote.

Like, me saying:

"Make it so" - Captain of the Enterprise.

I'm not saying I'm the Captain of the Enterprise. I'm saying that it was said by the Captain of the Enterprise.

Furthermore, since he's UCV, he doesn't have any restrictions on the content of his sig, within the limits of taste, of course.

Besides, I'd have thought he could call himself "Supreme Overlord of the Small, rotting pile of cheese in the corner", and it wouldn't matter since he's not in any fleets.

[ 06-01-2001: Message edited by: Commander Hamblin ]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...