Who wants a new member?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Gallion.

He only says that (Like all the other Insurgent bunnies) cos he fears us. And with just cause.

Dont join Orion if you think you have somthing to proove, or if that wise ass attitude of yours cant be honed into somthing productive.

We're a working fleet, which means everyone does their share in game and out. We're also a strong role playing fleet, so if that takes your fancy, feel free to stop by the Fleet Database and submit your application - Just be sure you dont mind being a lowly cadet for a period first.

As you were newbie.

They know. Why you think they attacking each other and not you?

Gallion is correct. Read the introduction to the manual. The history and such. No single faction has a spotless reputation.

You WILL have to make your own decision as to who are the "good guys".

Welcome Hellbinder[CE], make your choice, but make it wisely.

I didn't quite get if you've made your choice, but...

... be welcome to the Prime fleets Gamma wing, we are the only wing with squadrons inside the wing, so I think you could say we are well organized and ready to rumble.

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Thank you all for you kindness. Yes its true I have chosen a side.

we, will one all day meet again on the field of Battle, May it be graced with Honor both friend and Foe.

First you need to work out which fleet you wanna join. Take a look at the fleet FAQ and then the various fleet websites. Once you've determined your prefered choice, approach that fleets recruitment officer, or failing that, fleet commander or other high ranking or vocal person. Im sure they will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and leed you to the fleet database where you may officially sign up.

And while Im here, I may as well recomend the Orion Fleet as an excellent choice, and remind you and other potential recruits that Orion Fleets two European Battle Groups (Tsunami and Deathbringer)could use an influx of capable and determined players.

Should you need further education as to the ways of the game, the forum and anything related, please feel free to introduce yourself to Alec Nova, who has become the communities self styled 'Welcome Waggon'.

Oh, I almost forgot ...

... Welcome to the war.

Always in my shadow, aint ya Aramike?

As WE said, you should apply for a fleet that suits your in game requirements, and not just who has the best leadership, commitment and officers.

Coincidently, the latter three applies to the Orion Fleet as well. Didnt see that comming. Heh.

[ 08-02-2001: Message edited by: Blades ]

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

Should you need further education as to the ways of the game, the forum and anything related, please feel free to introduce yourself to Alec Nova, who has become the communities self styled 'Welcome Waggon'.

So that's what I've become? Lol.

Well, like Blades said, if you're a newbie, and you need to know anything, almost anything at all, talk to me. I've helped all sorts of folks get their act together, and learn about the BC Universe, and figure out that GCO will be the multiplayer game for them.

I'm especially helpful if you'd like to join our little RPG discussion forum, as well. Go check out that part of the forums, if you're interested.