Guest jhnphm

ISS deals with intelligence, spies and the likes.

Covert Ops are handled mostly by Wraith, but the other fleets have their own specop units.

You may also want to inquire around Earthcom. Their SCIOPS (Special Counter-Insurgency unit) is bound to be involved with a lot of espionage, use of transports and fighters during their operations and all that cool hush-hush thing.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

As stated above Wraith and the ISS are GALCOM's main covert ops, and Intel branches. Prime also has units dedicated to these endeavors. Go to each Fleets web site and read up on what they have to offer. Then make your choice, but choose wisely. Because once you join a Fleet theres no changing your mind your stuck there.

If your interested in being a fighter jock. Orion and Wraith both offer excellent choices, but your more than welcome to join one of Primes many fighter squadrons the choice is yours.

See you amongs the stars!

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Papercut

Before I make my decsi0on I would like to find out about the Earthcom and SCIOPS although Wratih or ISS are looking like good choices. ty 4 all urs help.. looking 4wards to working at some point with you all