fleets

Guest poelie11

quote:

Originally posted by poelie cmdr:

i have a question. I'm new with bc. Do you need to have bc millenium to join a fleet. And how do you play a multiplayer game??

1) You don't expressly need BCM... if you can't afford it or play it (old comp), nobody's gonna kick you out... but it would be better if you had BCM, because all fleets are waiting to beat each other out in MP.

2) Well... wait to have the game, the MP patch that will be released after, and join a game hosted by the fleet... or by 3000ad.

Welcome! Might you take a look at the Orion fleet?

Let's clarify ORION Fleet's position...

We are basically a big group of ships with a big group of guns aligned to whip some @$$ against the enemies of GALCOM.

Like a battle group, rather than espionage or patrol, we are more of a gung ho armada. So it depends on what you want to do in the BC universe... Think of us as the hard hitters. If you want to join a fleet, all you have to do is go to the fleet database and register. Think about what you would like to do in the BC universe, then read some of the materials from each fleet. Then make a choice ;

I made mine!

And Orion would be glad to have you, especially if you decide to get BCM.

[ 08-17-2001: Message edited by: $iLk ]

um.....

That is what i ment Badgerius

What i meant buy laid back is we cover more areas then the othe Galcom Fleets, so if you want to do it all then Prime Fleet is for you, but if you just want to kick some @$$, then Orion Fleet is for you

[ 08-17-2001: Message edited by: demolition ]

You dont have to be in a fleet. You can be an Unaligned player (think rivateer, pirate, criminal, police, etc).

Get the info on the fleets in the Fleet FAQ. Ignore the intense propaganda you'll be bombarded with here, read carefully what each fleet does, decide if you like it, and sign in. If ye dont like any, look at the UCV threads in this forum. Many people are forming other interesting stuff.

Best of luck!

Exactly Tac, his choice should be based on what he would like to do and we encourage that. But you can't blame us for attempting to sway the balance of power

poelie cmdr, if you need any help or have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at [email protected]

Even if you don't choose ORION,

we are all here to help you in regards to what fleet is best for you depending on what you want.

Whatever you want to do and which fleet you choose are directly proportionate. If you need anything, or want to ask any questions go right ahead.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

Drop by and look the Insurgency over as well... I notice that some of these commanders have "forgotten" it existed.

Trust me Prime hasn't forgotten. LOL!!!