ISS Fleet Recruiting Topic !

Incoming Message from Commander Jamont:

Welcome Cadets , fresh commanders and grunts

As this is your first day out of the acadamy or training grounds you wil like to seek action , covert ops , or basicly like to shoot someone from the enemy

Well here is your chance.

ISS is seeking fresh members for it's fleet.

Some fleet duty's are.

1. Covert ops

2. Patroling

3. Defending

4. Tactical ops

And much more.

Lets here it from you !!!

Message end...+....+...+

Guest hindot

Think of Wraith fleet as the guys can get out of those "impossible" situations when the sh*t hits the fan but don't take us lightly because we can b just as fierce and deadly as our Orion brothers.

ISS stands for In-System-Security. It's main concern is the protection of the Sol system. Unlike the rest of the Galcom fleets, who have to look to the protection of Vesperon and Empirian interests, ISS is tasked solely with the protection of Earth.

I think that's right, somebody correct me if I'm wrong here.

I believe that true, but don't forget about EarthCom!

quote:

EarthCOM is the military arm of the U.F.N. (United Free Nations) and is dedicated to preserving and protecting Terra and Sol sector at all cost.

Taken from Fleet overview of EarthCom

Badgerius, you are correct, Earthcom is not part of Galcom. But, still it is a fleet, as mentioned on the main fleets page.

All the bucks went to Galcom, with money still leftover for Earthcom. I believe that Earthcom still has a viable presence.

Also, better take a look at ISS home page like Fleet Cmmdr DeSylva said, ISS does alot more than just Sol.

BTW, nice homepage Fleet Cmmdr DeSylva!

Heh, no need to send your ISS members on those missions, we'll handle intel and covert ops while u just kick back and relax. We'll stop the snog infestation before it reaches the Terran quadrant.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by DeSylva:

The ISS is not, and never has been, a fleet which solely deals with Earth, or even Sol for that matter. For more accurate information...*grin*. Check out

According to the Fleet faq ISS is devoted to Sol security, intelligence, and the support of other Fleets.

quote:

Quote From Fleet Faq

ISS Fleet is based in Sol, Saturn(Titan) and is devoted to the security of Sol, intelligence, and the support of other Fleets hence it's name: In System Security. ISS Fleet is currently commanded by Commander Ristar.

Sounds to me like ISS is becoming a general Fleet like Prime. Since its taking on the responsibilities of the other specialized Fleets.

[ 09-04-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]