Interview with the Insurgent

The first of which are now up at the Orion Fleet Website. Featuring none other than Vice Admiral aramike himself, this no nonsense interview gives a brief insight into the making of the muppet. I mean man, man.

[ 09-09-2001: Message edited by: Blades ]

Im of the opinion that most forum users are smart enough to work out how to get to the website, then to the interview link, and then onto Mike's 15 minutes of fame. Then again, I could be mistaken ...

To mark my slightly conservative numbered post listing, I would like to say I agree 100% with what I know nothing about because I don't have access to the war room and I know it's passworded for a good reason...

[rp]Watch out bunnies, we're the big boys on the block![/rp]

Anyhoo it was a nice interview, he was a little conservative in his estimates of fleet capabilities while also poking slight jabs at other commanders...

Overall he's a nice guy, too bad he won't live long enough in MP to get aquainted with more of us

Very Interesting, 3 responses from Orion Fleet, including the Fleet leader!

The Insurgents don't have a clue what's going on, possibly!

I don't either, interms of your plans, which I shouldn't. If I had to bet, I may have a hunch(then I loose almost all bets); that's why I don't bet.

Anyway, Orion Fleet can have the 1st crack at the Insurgents, Earthcom will be there when called upon!

Thats one of the BEST interviews to date - in terms of the questions and responses.

LOL!!, I like this question the most

Heh. Any quick advice to a BC newbie let loose on the forums?

...let loose is putting it mildly. They're loose alright. Just wait until the game is released....I don't even want to think about it. I might as well deputize (make them moderators) everyone whose been around since '97, or its going to get outta control....I'll be on an island somewhere, out of reach for about two weeks.

[ 09-13-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Thats one of the BEST interviews to date - in terms of the questions and responses.

LOL!!, I like this question the most

Heh. Any quick advice to a BC newbie let loose on the forums?

...let loose
is putting it mildly. They're loose alright. Just wait until the game is released....I don't even want to think about it. I might as well deputize (make them moderators) everyone whose been around since '97, or its going to get outta control....I'll be on an island somewhere, out of reach for about two weeks.

[ 09-13-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

No worries, boss. I'll keep them in line.

Anyway, I'm glad you all liked that interview. Was fun.