Looking to join a fleet

I've visited a few websites for different fleets, and I've considered joining one. I have excellent skills as a marine(from playing StarSiege: Tribes), I have adequete skills as a pilot(from playing X-Wing Alliance and FreeSpace 2), and I have overall good command skills(from playing Homeworld, Homeworld: Cataclysm, and of course BC3K ).

So if any fleet needs a new member, there's one right here. Why does this remind me of my past...

*FLASHBACK SEQUENCE*

"We'll take...him"

"Cool! I call shortstop!"

"Pick me! Pick me!"

"Go home, Wilco"

"Mommy, how come all the other kids get new mops and I don't?"

Well what career do you envision?

Most of the people want to be commander for one of our ELITE battle groups, but future Orion members can also consider being a member of the Orion fighter command (OFC) as a fighter pilot, or of the Twenty-second interplanetary marine bataillion (22nd IMB) as a Mobile infantry marine (MIM) or Elite force marine (EFM), at your choice

Orion wants YOU!

Guest Remo Williams

Or you could sign-up with Prime and be a Squad Leader in the 1st Orbital Marine Battalion. Theres also postions available in Prime's 1st SMB.

The choice is yours.

Check out the Insurgency, Spectre Fleet in particular. We need good people who are willing to accept any responsibility given.

If you don't believe you can handle that pressure, though, I'd recommend steering far clear of us. We do not carry the resources of the other fleets with regards to people, therefore the individuals who join us MUST be prepared to handle real responsibility.

Heh, a lot of carrots being dangled here. You wont get a unit, or Battle Group Command in Orion, but you will get to serve with the best. Better yet, you get to be considered the best. Even better still, do well enough, remain active and contribute to the betterment of the fleet, and that golden carrot the others are dangling at you might be within your grasp. Once you earn it.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

but you will get to serve with the best. Better yet, you get to be considered the best.

RP

Everybody run, clear the deck their heads are going to explode!

/RP

LMAO!!

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Sadly, the SC is right. Wraith does issue, upon my direct order, the mentioned bags.

We had no other choice, since *someone* in Galcom High Command has yet AGAIN overseen the design of toilets on any and all Galcom assets... well, lets just leave it that those bags do have good use after our troops are finished using them; we sell them as Protein packs to the insurgents via the black market. Word has it they like it when its used as filling for their "Fig Newtons" and "BigOne" burgers

quote:

We had no other choice, since *someone* in Galcom High Command has yet AGAIN overseen the design of toilets on any and all Galcom assets... well, lets just leave it that those bags do have good use after our troops are finished using them; we sell them as Protein packs to the insurgents via the black market. Word has it they like it when its used as filling for their "Fig Newtons" and "BigOne" burgers

Of course we do. It's more appetizing than most fast food out there.

You don't want to imagine what Galcom puts in their own burgers. (Hint: In the 31st century, the cows are genetically engineered to breed faster).

Hmm... The propaganda machine starts again!

---

LOL -> SC

But seriously, Wraith could use a few good heads, Orion's Marine Battallion and Fighter Command groups need more people, and the Insurgency..... Well..... They just need better food.

---

Either way, welcome to the fleets.

And, I'm sure you remember this:

quote:

This place needs something like what we have over at the Star Wars Galaxies message boards, the NWW(newbie welcome wagon).

Okay, so I'm slow at replying. It's called real life. By the end of the month, though, I should have some sort of guide for Newbies, just because.

Over and out.

Well, while I'm seriously considering both Orion and Wraith, I have say, I was VERY impressed by the web page work for wraiths web site. That was some creative work with audio clips and sprites

And the navigation interface for the rest of the web page was superb. Kudos to whoever designed the Wraith homepage

quote:

So if your ready for quick entries/exits with maximum collateral damage, then you'll know where to come.

Very nice. We'll put those bodybags to good use when we annihilate the whole snog infestation!

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: hindot ]

Ok hindot, what the hell is this snog you keep refering to? Where I come from, to snog is to kiss. Im seriously hoping that you are not considering snogging our enemies into submission. If this is the case, I'd suggest two things. First, PTA and IOD fire are far more effective than moistened lips and tongue action. Second, get yourself some tic-tacs buddy.