Looking to join a fleet

It's a term Tac used a lot when the forum was still active. I think he referred it to the gammulans at least that's what I thought but maybe I was wrong. Tac, can u clarify?

quote:

We won't feel bad, if you decide on a humdrum life in one of the other fleets

Yup, IMO Wraith and Orion fleet is the way to go. Were both powerhouse fleets with a focus on combat and when combined, an unstoppable force.

quote:

Well, while I'm seriously considering both Orion and Wraith, I have say, I was VERY impressed by the web page work for wraiths web site. That was some creative work with audio clips and sprites

Oh, thats just great. Join a fleet because they have a cool website.

I hope Tac is handing out Kick Me! tatoos to his troops.

I dread to think of the day the mp Beta servers go online.

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Oh, thats just great. Join a fleet because they have a cool website.

I hope Tac is handing out
Kick Me!
tatoos to his troops.

I dread to think of the day the mp Beta servers go online.

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Hey, I did not say THAT. I said that Wraith has an awesome web site. I think Wraith and Orion are BOTH great fleets, I just can't make up my mind yet. Either way, I'm taking several things into account, not JUST the webites of both, which BOTH happen to be great.

Derek's just jelous 'cause his own site sucks *G*

Thank you for your kind words on the site, I made it all with the exception of the first half of the intro and of course, the pages that are linked to other players (aka, Dreada's Inn, quarters, office, etc). Any player not affiliated with a galcom-hostile entity in the game may put up their quarters, an office or an establishment (bar, hotel, museum, etc).

Hey check out http://www.primefleet.com/ they are also getting together a kick ass site! I love the images they have in there. Too bad I cant.. umm... borrow some heehee.

And no Derek, we dont hand out KICK ME signs. I reserve all of them for myself. Quilting them to my butt has become a hobby.

Blades: Visit the FrenchPirian restaurant, give a "snog" to Patient0

As ive always stressed when ANY newcomer is looking for a fleet : Look at the fleet's FAQ and make an informed decision. People can talk, show you pretty images and stuff, truth is, none of us has played the game in MP enviroment (well, maybe Derek has ), so we dont yet know how things will turn out.You dont have to join a fleet, there are many roles out there, Assassin, Mercenary, Trader, etc.

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: Tac ]