Fleet Recruitment Reorganization Proposal

quote:

Insurgents

spectre 14 total 40

eversor 10

balor 10

bisharmon 6

First thing..its "Bishamon" not bisharmon. Second thing, I can say for a fact that my fleet has all inactive personnel purged. I'll continue to keep it up-to-date by conducting monthly roll calls. Thirdly, I don't mind Bishamon being small because of our "special" missions. Anyways, back on topic!

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

BTW, presentations of each fleets position can be done in Photoshop and then linked to from a FLASHY fleet page... Also a disclaimer, warning them of what is expected. SC I'm going to swallow my fear and send you a PM later outlining some ideas...

Sure thing. I'll check it out.

Good ideas btw.....I can't wait to see Tac's propaganda ads. That outta be a hoot.

I sent some ideas, but they were written on the fly so if you need me to clarify or expand anything just let me know SC, look forward to contributing more than the untold value of my posts!!!

I know we already said its a bad idea, but i thought i'd lay it down in a NEW light

Firdt you choose your Allegiance (nations so to speek)

Then you choose what service you want to serve with (Which Fleet)

The The Admiral (FC) puts you in a Wing (Battle Gruop)...of course you usually have to attend training (Boot Camp)

hope this lays it in a light so everyone can see how unrealistic that realistic sounding idea was

So, the real idea here is to prevent one fleet from getting so huge that it totally overpowers the others, right?

Let's try this on for size:

If the fleets are at more or less the same staffing level, all fleets are available to recruits.

If one fleet is HUGE, then it stops taking recruits until the numbers even up.

If one fleet is TINY, and at the risk of destruction, then all fleets except that one stop taking recruits until the numbers even up.

If a member then wants to change fleets at a later date, then that is a matter between FCs.

How's that grab you?