There Be Gammulans Here!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on melcar, have you never watched Winnie the Pooh? My favorite says TTFN!! Who is he Lord David? Who is my favorite Winnie the Pooh Character? Yes I have young daughters, and yes, I watch it with them!! LOL.

And it means Tah Tah For Now...

SC said:

quote:

As far as AE goes, anyone can have any number of AEs as long as they are no conflicts of interest. e.g. he wouldn't have been able to have an AE in Ter/Mil and Ter/Ins.

Hey, I'm in (if I'm accepted, that is)

[ 10-06-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

Guest Remo Williams

Don't know if I like the idea of tactical planning with members of Prime. Then turning around and fighting them as Gamm/miltary later. It just don't seem right to me anyway.

quote:

T -I - double Ga - ER

Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun ...

I knew that you knew, I wanted to see if Lord David Knew!! ROFLMAO!!

You gave it away!!

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

I'd love to hook up as a Gam, but wouldn't it be sorta a conflict, like Badgerius and Remo said? One day, I'm working for Galcom with one AE, the next, I'm a Gam doing just the opposite..... SC or LordDavid, can you clarify exactly what is a
conflict
between AEs?

quote:

Originally posted by Papi:

SC said:

Hey, I'm in (if I'm accepted, that is)

As far as I am concerned you can be in (unless the SC otherwise states). My interpetation of the conflicts of characters are characters within the same RACE, such as Insurgents vs. GALCOM. Gammulans vs GALCOM is a quite a bit farther appart than the previous match up. Other games such as Anarchy Online let one choose to play as both the 'good' freedom fighters and the 'bad' corperation.

Guest Remo Williams

Well I can't speak for the Insurgents, but I would think that if the gam/miltary invade sol they wouldn't stand for it. They would probably have the same goal as GALCOM at that point. Which would be to drive the invaders out of sol or any quadrant terran stations are located, so this would cause a conflict IMO.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

maybe Remo but they are going to have a difficult time getting through battlecruisers and GalComHQ itself.

Yes thats what they'll be up against. My point was though how can they fight in that sort of battle holding a position on both sides of the conflict. Real easy way to collect intel though I guess. LOL!

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Real easy way to collect intel though I guess.

What makes you think that you would be anything more than a grunt so you would even be able to even get intel?

[ 10-07-2001: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by LordDavid:

What makes you think that you would be anything more than a grunt so you would even be able to even get intel?

[ 10-07-2001: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Hehe! You must of assumed I was thinking of joining. Don't think so, I'm GALCOM thru & thru. One AE is enough for me.

quote:

...The life of a Diplomat is not long lasting if you don't know where to staty away from

Well demolition 'tis obvious that ye doesn't know what it means to be within the Gammulan Diplomat Corps

The strong hand of diplomacy will prevail at any negotiation table

Long live the Empire!

MP will be

TTFN

[ 10-08-2001: Message edited by: Gallion ]

quote:

Originally posted by Akira:

Epsilon. You can't have AE's in two areas of the same race. At least that's what it seemed DS meant. You can't be Terran/GALCOM and Terran/Raider. You could be Syrion/Raider though

Yeah he can. As long as the race is different, the caste is irrelevant. I think