There Be Gammulans Here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, the looks on their faces when that stormcarrier strike fleet arrives with plenty of backup!

LordDavid, is it safe to assume we are all in the Diplomat fleet until there are enough to have a Defense fleet?

sig test follows:

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: Advil ]

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: Advil ]

quote:

Originally posted by Advil:

is it safe to assume we are all in the Diplomat fleet until there are enough to have a Defense fleet?

The Gammulan forces are growing. Take a look at the members secion of the Gammulan webpage. There are already 12 people who have proclaimed themselves as Gammulan Military (Then there is Outlaw who is a Gam/Merc). As soon as the SC replies back to me with the fleet structure I sent him (HINT, HINT ) positions shall be considered. Until then, just be/act like Gammulans. "Blast Vulcan Logic! I want to shoot something!"

[ 10-23-2001: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

And on the subject of sigs, what's the ship prefix for the Gammulans? Not GCV I assume? I've got GAM in there until I hear the official word.

"Diplomacy is the art of letting someone have your way." - By any means necessary -

quote:

Advil posted on 10-23-2001

"Diplomacy is the art of letting someone have your way." - By any means necessary -

I think the quote you want is this

quote:

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock - Will Rogers (1879-1935)

In the case of the Gammulans, the rock is a fleet of stormcarriers emerging out of cloak.

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advil posted on 10-23-2001

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the quote you want is this

quote:

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock - Will Rogers (1879-1935)

hehe never heard those versions, my favourite version is

quote:

" Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip"

when mp comes out i'll be very diplomatic with the gamms.

quote:

Posted by Jaguar:

I am still trying to figure out what our sigs are going to look like, do we just have our MAIN AE signature or can we do both in our sig, could get awfully BIG!!

I'm guessing you could do what DeSylva does. Here's a stripped-down version of his current sig, just work around it, I guess.

quote:

AE1 Name / AE2 Name

AE1's rank and/or career / AE2's rank and/or career

AE1's asset / AE2's asset

AE1's Fleet/Wing or whatever / AE2's Fleet/Wing or whatever

"quote"

Of course, it makes for some conflicts with some fleet's sig regulations. You could just do a dual-sig thing, like:

quote:

AE1's Sig

Blah Blah Blah

AE2's Sig

Blah Blah Blah

I can't see any way to implement a sig logo into that though, maybe "AE1 Logo"/"AE2 Logo"....

• 3 weeks later...