Liason Officers Requested

To all Galcom & EarthCom Fleets:

Wraith HQ requests one of your members to be a Liason Officer to Wraith.

The liason officer will have access to the Wraith FleetOps and will have access to sensitive information.As such, the officer you send to us must have access to the same information inside his own fleet. This will enable this officer to keep an eye out for things that would benefit both fleet, as well as to prevent blunders that may happen if both fleets plan and execute an operation in the same place at the same time without previous knowledge of each other's plans.

Liasons will be the ones who will approach the Wraith Command Staff (Flt. Cmdr, Wing leaders, Squadron leaders) and request their assistance and/or assets. Liason will be the person to whom the Wraith Command Staff will approach to request assistance and/or assets from other fleets.

Quarters and Offices and entertainment are avaliable at Wraith HQ. Please submit your candidates at your convenience. Maximum 4 liasons per fleet please.

Fleet Leaders will also receive same access as Liasons (but their quarters have Jacuzzi's and the offices are equipped with Droidian Massage Vibrating Chairs).

[RP]

Pleased to meet you in person, Sir. Cmdr. Sev Badgerius reporting. I'll be Wraith's Prime Fleet liason officer (or at least one of them). I look forward to working with you, sir.

[/RP]

[ 10-23-2001: Message edited by: Badgerius ]

To:Fleet Commander Tac

GCV Usagi, Wraith HQ (Lyrius)

Fleet Leader - Wraith Fleet

Wraith Fleet HQ

Liaison Officer

ECV Stormbringer

2nd Element, Black Guard

EarthCOM 15th Planetary Force

Re: Liasion Officer

I have been granted permission by