Gammulan Stuff

I am proud to announce Jaguar as Offensive Advisor of the Gammulan Military (basically second in command). He has received this position because he has given a lot of good advice for the creation of this Gammulan fleet, and I feel he has what it takes to complete the job well.

The position of Defensive Advisor is still up for consideration. Also commanders will be assigned into the two groups of the Gammulan fleet (Diplomacy Group and the Patrol Group) at a later time (Request will be considered but do not request it in this thread. ).

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Thank you sir!! Yes indeed, I have made the switch, well, not really. I will keep my AE in DeltaWing Prime fleet, but have resigned my position as wingleader.

Having accepted a leadership position in the Gammulan fleet, having a command position in Prime Fleet would have been a conflict of interest.

I am also the recruitment officer, so if you wish to join up with the most technically advanced and meanest fleet out there, private message me and we will get the ball rolling!!

It is an honor sir. As Defensive Advisor to the councel, I swear to defend Gammulan territory and honor with all the military might available to me, and even with my very life if necessary. The might of our people will not be diminished during my administration.

I would also take a moment to congratulate Jaguar on his recent appointment to Offensive Advisor. A more "diplomatic" individual would be hard to find. I look forward to working with him, as I do with you sir.

May our age of glory only increase it's brightness over the coming years.

Thank you,

Rtoolooze, get me a photo of yer head. I can work with most photos, but here's what's best:

Black background

Looking straight at you

No big toothy smile, although I can probably make it work.

ICQ or Email it to me, and I'll morph you up one of your own. Sooner the better, since once the game comes out I won't have much time to do as many of these.

• 2 weeks later...

As of today the official prefix for all Gammulan Military vessels is GMV, all Gammulan Military members, please change your sig to comply with this new prefix standard.

All Gammulan Indies, your prefix remains UCV...

Have a nice day!!

• 4 weeks later...

OK, all Gammulans, please pay attention, Lord David and Myself have been working on a race wide saying as well as a military saying for the Gammulans. THe Shoot First, Ask Questions Later is just too Generic.

So, think on this and give us some ideas, We might use it, we might not, but put them here anyway!!

How about "You Die or Die Not, it is My Choice"

All you commanders of the big Super Carrier, how do you decide on which fighters to load out with? Is one fighter better then another for lets say Intercepts, or Patrols?

I've been avoiding the Super in leu of the Megatron for it's speed and 10 turrets. I do like the idea of 40 marines.

So am I the only one that doesn't play with the SC?

Sub-Commander StarShadow