Gammulan Recruitment Thread

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

That would also mean giving up any command postitions in Prime Fleet, you can still be in a wing etc, but only as a grunt so to speak. So you will have to look at it closely before making a decision. We can discuss possible positions etc in the Gammulan fleet before you actually make a decision.

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

D'OH!!

{edit}i got another aol sn. maybe i can register using that one. i hope i can get the best of both worlds! {edit}

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Commander Elio Jason ]

Also, another reason to become a Gammulan, the high council above all, wants members to have fun with BCM, This means that you will be free to pursue pretty much whatever you want. Go take a few space stations, take out some ships, go do a little trading, but above all, we want our members to have FUN!!

There will be campaigns, and other things, but a majority of it will be just good fun!!! So 80% of the time, you can be wandering, trading, blowing up enemy ships, etc, etc, etc, in BCM. This is the magic of the Gammulans, you can be pretty independent and do pretty much what you want. Of course, if you are in the Patrol Group, you will be expected to stay fairly close to your patrol areas, just in case, otherwise, just have fun!!!

If you are in the diplomacy fleet, just be able to get to where we need you in a reasonable amount of time, and we'll be happy campers.

Also, for now, you MUST stay out of Galcom controlled sectors, unless you are an Indie and have business there. You can play in the Droidian and Syrion sectors all you want. We want those sectors, so destroy and take over as much as you can there!!

We do not wish to create an incident with Galcom at this time. Later, that is another story altogether!!

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

Afraid?

{RP}

No, we have already answered this question. Go read the Gammulan RP thread unless you humans are too stupid and require me to spell it out again.

{/RP}

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

i want both flelest damnit!!!!!!!

What's a flelest? I am assuming that you mean fleets? And actually, you won't be in a command position in the Gammulan fleet, so why couldn't you do both, and keep your position in Prime?

I see no reason, I will check it out and get back to you.

Commander Jason, please report to the Gammulan homepage and check in at the forum, create an AE and add him under your prime fleet one, NO Picture sig for the gammulan. You can use your current name or choose another, also, please choose a new ship name for your brand spanking new ship, decide which asset you would like and request it in the appropriate thread.

report in here

Regards,

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

OK, all commanders, I don't care what fleet or position you have.

EVER wanted to be REAL REAL bad, but were afraid of what it would do to your ranking etc.

Well get a second AE in the gammulan fleet and be as bad as you want. The meaner you are, the better it is, you'd be Gammulan after all!!

So, keep that high command position in prime, ISS, the Insurgents or whomever, and get that 2nd AE set up in the Gammulan fleet and when you feel like being evil, play your second AE!!!