Recruitment Poster Gallery

• 5 weeks later...

I would like to propose a Recruitment Poster animation in Flash!

It's for Prime Fleet, maybe text need some fixing, but high rank cmdr of Prime could help me out on this.

Please visit the following URL:

http://www.lightandcolors.com/primefleetdraft/movie.htm

(It should not end with the empty stars pic, but I will fix that mistake soon, maybe this evening).

Hope you like it!

See you in space

Thanks to everyone.

Cmdr. Demolition, I know that BCM is located in a small portion of a Galaxy, but I took the idea from the movie Contact (with Jodie Foster): right at the beginning of the movie there is a similar animation (obviously not done with Flash, but with some powerful 3D engine) but moving from Earth to outside the Milky Way.

I was thinking that at the end of the animation I could stick the Recruitment Poster proposed by Cmdr Badgerius a few posts above.

What would you think?

[i know that Tac requested not to post comment but only posters, but where should we comment them? Should we open a new topic?]

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Stephanos ]

• 1 month later...
Guest Grayfox

YAAARRRRR!!!1!!11! ok heres another fleet cruitment movie. check it out here . its a LARGE flash movie... about 2.7MB, mainly because i put a small movie in it. so when it starts bogging down when the movie plays, just hit refresh and itll load up fine... at the end, i made it so it automatically goes to the orionfleet home page no buttons here baby tell me what yall think in the recruitment discussion forum

[ 02-19-2002, 11:39: Message edited by: Grayfox ]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Grayfox

sweet monkey jesus... no teletubbies please... ill have my kid draw on poster board with a crayon before i would subject even my worst enemy to the vileness of teletubbies...

and its just you doin all this stuff nova??? keerist... no wonder our cadet manual is takin so long (i swear if anymore messages about the cadet manual mount up, itll create a singularity )