Gammulan Website back up

Thanks for the welcome by e-mail. A few questions if you please (or you might find me taking over your ship slug head!)

Will we have our own area for discussions like several of the other groups?

When shall my name be added to the hall of members list on the private sight?

Will you all laugh at me for liking and perferring the Megaron?

quote:

Originally posted by StarShadow:

Thanks for the welcome by e-mail. A few questions if you please (or you might find me taking over your ship slug head!)

Will we have our own area for discussions like several of the other groups?

When shall my name be added to the hall of members list on the private sight?

Will you all laugh at me for liking and perferring the Megaron?

1. I hope so! Perhaps when we (Gammulans) present ourselves enough in this forum, the Supreme Cmdr will create a secion for us.

2. Just did it. Reload the page

3. No

Also related to @home going bankrupt...

LordDavid & Jaguar, sorry I've been completely silent lately. My @Home cable internet has been down for the last 7 days. It's a long story, but it should be back up in the next day or two.

They are SO screwed up at AT&T Broadband right now it's unbelievable. I spent over 3 hours on hold last night.

So for now I'm limited to the occasional post from work.

Don't feel too bad Advil, I've been gone to Seattle for the last 3 weeks. But I'm back now and you will be soon as well. Just call it leave without notice and we will move on!!

I have now sent an official request to enlist on the Gammulan side to Lord David pr. email.

To start off the roleplaying, I would like to propose someone Gammulan with graphical flair designed pictures of a Gammulan bridge crew along with gammulan voice responses. Personally I think that would go a long way for the gammulan immersion factor

NB. The gammulans seem a bit klingon inspired. Do you guys agree?

Hey lets not forget the Cardaseon look! I know it's no where near how you spell it, those bone faced brutts on Deep Space Nine

Now lets get serious here and talk business.

About this big super carrier we can take advantage of. I myself have avoided it because of it's lack of speed. It does seem ashame to waste such fire power though. With only having 4 sets of pilots and 12 fighter how do you vets determin which fighter to use for which mission? Is one better for patroling then intercepts for instance? The idea of having 40 marines is rather appealing as well.

A lowly commander with a crashing puter.

StarShadow