Looking for new Command

Due to recent events, I have decided I would like to join one of the established fleets. I was registered in the fleet data base as Valkerie military. As I have reviewed all fleets,and like them all, I am open to any new command. Im very active online spending 8 to 12 hrs a day or more. I like to role play, and Im no newbie to space sims in general and Ive loged over 36 hours in BCM developing general strats for every ship. I have not posted much on this forum, as that can lead to bad things. I love this game, and would like to be given a place where I can post freely, be among others who enjoy the game, and maybe develop some kind of role playing system until MP comes out.

I would have decided on a fleet and requested to join via the normal routine, but the events today on the forum have sent me into a panic to find a home before its to late.

I have posted my contact info in the contact info thread, I will be online all day. I will be glad to find a command, get some orders, and go back to what I like doing best..play the game...and leave the this forums fate to the SC and those he chooses are worthy of a say in the matter.

Cmdr Barron, the Orion Fleet is ready, willing, and able to take on more recruits. We would be glad to have you aboard, as you sound as if Orion would fit you perfectly. Be fore warnded, as we do run a tight ship. And expect our members to tow a strict line.

I invite you to take a look around at the Orion Fleet Forum here:

http://www.orion.i8i.co.uk/forum/

Where ever you go, choose wisely.

[ 12-16-2001: Message edited by: GREG MILLER ]

If you haven't yet registered in the Fleet DB, then do it. If you have, request that a CAT member move you. Register in the Orion Fleet Forum in the above link, and make yourself known.

[ 12-16-2001: Message edited by: GREG MILLER ]