would like to join a scientists group

quote:

Originally posted by spaceadmiralx:

hi....not really sure how to go about this, i'm a bcm player who enjoys non-combat castes like scientists/explorers, any like-minded fleets i can join out there?

There are 3 choices:

1. fleet (combat castes)

2. Intercorp (independents, mixes combat/non-combat castes)

3. independent (you're on your own )

As you don't like option 1, your choice is limited to either Intercorp or starting a carreer of your own.

Intercorp is an organisation that bundles the forces of traders/mercenaries/assassins/commercial caste, etc.

For more info on Intercorp have a look at

the intercorp website.

We do not have a explorer/scientist division, but you might find it benifical to join intercorp anyway. It's a way of getting contracts, protection and a lot more in a fairly easy manner.

I think there are other scientists/explorers out there, but they currently choose to be indies, not tied to any fleet/corporation.

just drop me a line if you have any questions

quote:

spaceadmiralx posted on 12-28-2001

hi....not really sure how to go about this, i'm a bcm player who enjoys non-combat castes like scientists/explorers, any like-minded fleets i can join out there?

Welcome to BC universe spaceadmiralx.

Well it seems like you have set your mind on being a non-military caste.

As at the moment there are no fleets that cater to non-military castes. So like Riga said, either you go independent or if you want some backup look us (Intercorp Unlimited) up.

Feel free to read this thread and if you are interested in joing Intercorp we could form a scientist or explorer caste.

See you around.

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]