Creating a Fleet

After reading the posts that state that the only people definitely allowed on bc3000ad hosted servers (fleet servers), are fleet leaders and their invited guests, how would I go about getting an official Gammulan Fleet Approved? To me, it seems as if it would be an integral part of any major MP fleet battles, since they ARE big, bad, and ready to wipe out the Terrans, and unless I am totally missing something on the FAQ, there is no foreign race registered/recognized fleets.

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Captain Dread ]

quote:

Originally posted by Captain Dread:

how would I go about getting an official Gammulan Fleet Approved?

You don't have to. I already did.

Email me at [email protected], or contact Jaguar and inculde your forum name, ship name, and e-mail address if you wish to join our ranks and *conquer the galaxy.*

Here is the Gammulan website it gives information about the fleet and contains other info.

We also have our own message board section on the BC Cmdrs Forums.

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Indeed, we need some more commanders, we are still a fairly small fleet when compared to the galcom fleets.

And considering how BAD we are, we need some more commanders to fill in the fleets.

Go check out our website, Lord David gave you the website above, and decide which fleet you would like to be in, and let us know..

A note to indies.

Unless I'm mistaken (someone jump in and correct me if I am) being affiliated with InterCorp counts as being a member of a fleet. The reason that the various divisions banded together was to gain fleet status and therefore access to the fleet servers.

quote:

Originally posted by Badgerius:

A note to indies.

Unless I'm mistaken (someone jump in and correct me if I am) being affiliated with InterCorp counts as being a member of a fleet. The reason that the various divisions banded together was to gain fleet status and therefore access to the fleet servers.

We are considered by some as being 'fleet like' (in terms of organisation), but SC never approved it so it's not official.

Don't know how this would affect indies getting access to the fleet servers.

If you are right, then I guess that we have to many fleet leaders (i.e. directors) as compared to the fleets .

quote:

Originally posted by Gallion:

Indies are not "Fleet" - period. You want Fleet status - join a Fleet.

One never knows what the SC has up his sleeve for you indie types

TTFN

We eagerly await what the day of tomorrow will bring

I do not consider us indies a fleet, even if we get ourselves organised. It's just that, an organisation where people get together, conduct business or just have a chat without shooting the other...

So if I call Intercorp fleet-like I refer to the hierarchy of members upto directors, but since it is not based on authority (but on experience) it is definitely not the same.

Might have used the wrong terminology here

quote:

Originally posted by Charles Lindsey:

They already have a semi official Gammulan fleet

quote:

Originally posted by Riga:

We are considered by some as being 'fleet like' (in terms of organisation), but SC never approved it so it's not official.

The Gammulan Fleet has been approved by the SC. The formation, the structure, etc.

What happened to all my Indie rights campaigns back in the day? (I'm sure Outlaw remembers.) Like This?

I may be with GalCom, but I still watch over the Indies like an older brother. And if/when I get around to making a second AE (like those Gammulan/GalCom or Insurgent crossover guys), it'll be an Indie. Wait and see, gentlemen. We may start another picketline in front of the UFN building.