So, you want to be Aggressive?

If you have questions regarding the Gammulans or wish to join up, please post in this thread, otherwise, please post elsewhere.

Thank you

Do you want to be bad? Do you want to kick the heck out of people like the Galcommies, Earthcommies, etc? Do you want to fly the biggest and baddest ship in the BCM universe? Do you want to conquer the universe instead of just defending it? Do you want to be on the offensive, instead of sitting in some sector playing defense and playing around in that one sector?

Well, then you want to join the Gammulans, we are the most advanced, aggressive, and just plain bad@$$ race in the BCM universe. The SC wanted it that way, and that's the way we play. Aggressive, offensive, and just plain kick butt and take names.

The nice thing about the Gammulans is the fact that you can have a 2nd AE that is a gammulan. So play defense with one AE, as in play it safe and be a galcommie, earthcommie or one of those other weaker races and castes, and then when you feel like being just plain evil, play your other AE, the gammulan one, with the stormcarrier or whatever ship you wish to use, and attack, attack, attack, and then attack and conquer some more.

We like it that way, we have a loose command structure, basically, you go out and have fun, you get into trouble, call for help, and we'll try and help you out, but, if we need you and your ship for a particular campaign, you will need to drop everything and get you and your ship to the right sector at the right time to make our fleet offensive strikes successful. You will be a Gammulan after all, all for one and one for all, and all that fun stuff.

We don't just see the universe, we conquer it!!

So get in touch with Lord David, Advil or myself and we'll get you all hooked up.

Go here to check out the fleets, the command structure, etc.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, for instance of a Gammulan, let's take Outlaw. He is a Gammulan, he is a mercenary, he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He is NOT in the Gammulan Chain of Command.

BUT, if he gets into trouble, the entire Gammulan empire will back him. If that happens though, we expect a discount on his services, a LARGE discount. Those ships aren't free, but the fact is, he is a Gammulan, and therefore we will back him. So, say that Outlaw is in a Terran sector and gets some Galcommie PO'd, he screams for help and runs for the nearest neutral sector. We will meet him there with reinforcements, and if his pursuer doesn't break off like a smart commander, then we will destroy him if necessary.

Point is that Outlaw is free to have a ball, but will have backup if necessary, he's his own man, after all he chose to be a mercenary, but he is Gammulan, therefore we will back him up, militarily if that is what is called for.

One for all and all for one.

We don't just see the universe, we CONQUER it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Jaguar,

Count me in. I want to join the Gammulans. Where do I sign up?

Is it legit? Derek has not authorized any fleets other than what is listed in the fleet faq as far as I can tell.

[ 04-01-2002, 12:48: Message edited by: Captain X ]

quote:

Originally posted by Captain X:

Count me in. I want to join the Gammulans. Where do I sign up?

Is it legit? Derek has not authorized any fleets other than what is listed in the fleet faq as far as I can tell.

Welcome to the Gammulan Fleet!

Yes it is legit. Derek authorized the creation of the Gammulan fleet and everything has been approved by him.

Indeed we are approved and ready to roll, the organization has been approved by the SC and we are ready to kick some Galcommie behind!! LOL

Sorry for the length of time, but I am in Seattle at my new job, and staying at my mothers house, so I get on when I can. T-1 at the Office, PRETTY COOL!!

• 3 weeks later...

OK, come on new commanders, some of you must want to be a part of the biggest and baddest race in the BCM universe.

We are out to take over the universe and we have the tech to do it, so come on commanders, let's get this moving.

quote:

We are out to take over the universe and we have the tech to do it, so come on commanders, let's get this moving.

I don't believe there's much anyone to be recruited around.... not for the gams, not for galcom, not for the insurgents, and probably not even for Earthcom

Well, count me in, I can defiantly go for this death and destruction stuff. IÔÇÖm not so much interested in the RPing (though its definitely worth a try) as the upcoming mp patch, but if youÔÇÖll have me then IÔÇÖll join.

I am, however, a little curious about how fleets work (I have been puttering around this web side looking at this and that and its not all that clear what a fleet actually does). A short explanation of how all this works would be much appreciated.

quote:

Well, count me in, I can defiantly go for this death and destruction stuff. IÔÇÖm not so much interested in the RPing (though its definitely worth a try) as the upcoming mp patch, but if youÔÇÖll have me then IÔÇÖll join.

Welcome to the Gammulan Fleet. Be assured, there will be plenty of this death and destruction stuff. We are all waiting for the multiplayer patch to come out.

quote:

I am, however, a little curious about how fleets work (I have been puttering around this web side looking at this and that and its not all that clear what a fleet actually does). A short explanation of how all this works would be much appreciated.

What fleet one is assiciated with determins how one will play the game when multiplayer arrives. The different fleets operate differently, for example, the Gammulan fleet is more aggressive than any other fleet and has different allies and enemies than the others. If you are part of the Gammulans, you can count on a lot of fun offences. If you were in the GALCOM fleet, you can count on a whole lot of cowering in fear and running from the Gammulan might . To put it in a nutshell, you are choosing which side you want to be on.

[ 04-29-2002, 00:22: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

Now, for instance of a Gammulan, let's take Outlaw. He is a Gammulan, he is a mercenary, he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He is NOT in the Gammulan Chain of Command.

BUT, if he gets into trouble, the entire Gammulan empire will back him. If that happens though, we expect a discount on his services, a LARGE discount. Those ships aren't free, but the fact is, he is a Gammulan, and therefore we will back him. So, say that Outlaw is in a Terran sector and gets some Galcommie PO'd, he screams for help and runs for the nearest neutral sector. We will meet him there with reinforcements, and if his pursuer doesn't break off like a smart commander, then we will destroy him if necessary.

Point is that Outlaw is free to have a ball, but will have backup if necessary, he's his own man, after all he chose to be a mercenary, but he is Gammulan, therefore we will back him up, militarily if that is what is called for.

One for all and all for one.

We don't just see the universe, we CONQUER it!!

Thanx boss, and my services will b always b cheap for the empire no matter what odds stacked against me. We tread where others fear to go. I can hear Orion fleet boasting about themselves now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dragon lady,

We need Gammulans of the feminine persuasion, why don't you join up.

I'm sure you could be a valuable asset to our organization...

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

Wow, I just connected Jaguar from the political discussion to the Jaguar in the gamulans. This is great, I get right-wing support in arguments AND in combat. Come on MULTIPLAYER!

Us Gammulans are an unstoppable force. Our enemies tremble at the sound of our name.

[rp]

Lookie what we have here. An Insurgent Bunny, and a pack of disillusioned rats. Gee, I thought I heard cheast beating in here. Ah well. Ohhh how we tremble.

[/rp]

[ 05-23-2002, 06:34: Message edited by: Greg Miller ]

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

That's weird. Each time I hear the sound of your name it makes me laugh.

Just words, talk not action.

Anyways this is not a Role Playing/Taunting thread so lets keep to the subject and not get way off like I've seen done before

[ 05-23-2002, 19:26: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

(brownie points for whoever knows where this was adapted from!)

"After having his previous overtures rejected, Supreme Commander Karl Reines today surprised Galcom members by renouncing his intentions to invade Gammula and instead suggesting the two sides establish cultural ties by staging a historical reenactment.

In particular, Reines tossed out the idea of recreating the First Gammulan War.

"We'll have our guys dress up in period costume and wield period weaponry — very real-looking with fighters, space cruisers, missiles, all that — and the Gammulans can do the same," said Reines. "It'll be great fun."

Gammulan leaders became skeptical, however, when the Supreme Commander promised the reenactment would be an exact duplicate of the Gammulan War, "including the part at the end where Darien Mane dies."