So, you want to be Aggressive?

Some old RP thread?

quote:

Gammulan leaders became skeptical, however, when the Supreme Commander promised the reenactment would be an exact duplicate of the Gammulan War,
"including the part at the end where Darien Mane dies."

Extreme lol.

But... He's already dead... Who're you going to kill this time?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

Next week I start flying a stormcarrier. Going to be fun managing all of those assets AND staying alive.

Is it just me, or are the guns (especially main guns) on the Stormcarrier REALLY good, and the fighters and their pilots are much better. Stormcarriers rock....

Anyone have any advice for staging a massive ground assault on a base with a stormcarrier and it's equipment? Also, is it better to have 4 Stormcarrier fighters with 2 pilots each bombing or 8 with 1 each?

[ 06-06-2002, 17:36: Message edited by: Dredd ]

quote:

Originally posted by Roberto:

I think Ive been passive long enough now..

Do you need a new member? I currently dont belong to any group.

Sure, we can always use new members. Right now most of us are just waiting around for the multiplayer patch to come out.

quote:

Is it just me, or are the guns (especially main guns) on the Stormcarrier REALLY good, and the fighters and their pilots are much better. Stormcarriers rock....

What do you expect, the Stormcarrier is copyrighted by Gammulans and has the "Made in Gammula" text stamped on it. After all, the military is where we spend the bulk of our budget

[ 06-06-2002, 23:55: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Anti-Stormcarrier rant

Sure, the guns may be powerful, but a lousy main gun arrangement, and only six (6) PTA turrets - that's not even enough to threaten a mine .

On top of all that, it's a lead pig. It doesnt even have any shuttle mk1s!

Note: if you spend so much time/money on military, why isnt your big ship stronger?

End anti-Stormcarrier rant

Feel free to consider me your first victim if I get on mp when it comes out.

quote:

Originally posted by Kartoffel:

Feel free to consider me your first victim if I get on mp when it comes out.

No, that honor will probably go to the Supreme Cmdr of GALCOM, Derek Smart. Perhaps you will be the second victim.

quote:

quote:

Next week I start flying a stormcarrier. Going to be fun managing all of those assets AND staying alive.

Anyone have any advice for staging a massive ground assault on a base with a stormcarrier and it's equipment? Also, is it better to have 4 Stormcarrier fighters with 2 pilots each bombing or 8 with 1 each?

it however, no matter how big and mighty it is, has one flaw.

RESNIG

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Hey, on the fleet servers, how are you going to decide on who gets to play?

Well, if there are only 3 active Gammulan members when the time comes, it wouldn't be a very difficult choice...

[ 07-01-2002, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

3? sheesh(oh i'm one of them lol)!

Relax, there ARE more than three of us. I just said that to get a point across as well as adding a bit of dry humor.

[ 07-01-2002, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

• 3 months later...