Gammulan Roll Call

Things on this board are going a bit slow now, but will most likely pick up when the multiplayer patch comes out. Anyway, for the time being I would like to get a count of all the currently active among our ranks; so all Gammulans and other commanders who are going to, or are very strongly considering having a Gammulan AE, post here.

If you post here and it is not reguarding the above, your messasge will most likely be deleted.

[ 07-14-2002, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/rp]

(clears his throat)

Many of you know me, at least from my posts here.

And you all know perfectly well....

That i'm going to take a GAMMULAN STORMCARRIER AND BLOW GALCOM AND EARTH TO HELL WHEN MULTIPLAYER COMES OUT! YEE HA!!!!!

(in case you didnt get the message, that's an affirmative)

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

[/rp]

(clears his throat)

That i'm going to take a GAMMULAN STORMCARRIER AND BLOW GALCOM AND EARTH TO HELL WHEN MULTIPLAYER COMES OUT! YEE HA!!!!!

sounds simple right?

and your gonna do this BY YOURSELF?

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

[/rp]

(clears his throat)

sounds simple right?

and your gonna do this BY YOURSELF?

You all can help if you want. j/k, of course i'm expecting everyone else to be doing it too.

[ 07-16-2002, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Dredd ]

• 2 weeks later...

It's the Galcommies!! We gonna kick some tail!! and then I am gonna hang the tails from my rear viewscreen like fuzzy dice!!

I think that EP5 will be first.... Just because I feel like it!! Unless he has the sense to join the Gammulans, but then he will REALLY have to behave himself.

I can say whatever I want, he cannot defend himself for another 27 days I believe!!

When did I go over 1600 posts? Didn't even notice...

[ 07-27-2002, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

quote:

Originally posted by LordDavid:

so all Gammulans and other commanders who are going to, or are very strongly considering having a Gammulan AE, post here.

I guess I fall under that, I think. I also think I know the reason why the Terrans won the first wars with the Gammulans. Yup, they dug up Patton and cloned him. Yup.

But I would love to role play as a Gammulan. Give me anything except ground work. I'll fly a shuttle or a Fighter. I wan't to help get rid of the Terran Infestation! Where do I sign up?

I also know how to get rid of Galcom HQ, but it will be tricky since ships can be cloaked for only a small amount of time...get all the carriers you can into the Sol System...Get to earth, get about 50km or so away from Galcom HQ's weapon range, then unleash all the fighters you can, sending in some one man shuttle crafts first as decoys. After the radiation from the cloaking goes down enough, hit the carriers at full speed, cloak, and start killing it from point blank range. It may be suicide, but that is what the Cruisers hang back for.

Then all you have to do is get a fleet of cruisers loaded with R.A.N.D.O.M.s to blow up earth. It might not be that simple...but I think it looks good on paper...er...the Tacops screen.

Join the Gammulan Military today! If you don't, they will hunt you down! If you arn't with them, your against them. I'd rather be with them.

Welcome to the Gammulan might, Genken! We do not just see the universe, we CONQUER it!! One day, there will be another war with GALCOM, and when that time comes.....But this is not a secure channel so we are not going to discuss secret tactical operations openly here.

[ 08-04-2002, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Thank you LordDavid. I prefer being on the winning team, and the Gammulan's are the winning team.

I will do anything required of me for the Gammulan Military. I do hope it will be possible to keep a group of terrans known as the "Japanese" alive. Their animation is pretty good...we can make them our slaves! But, if earth must be R.A.N.D.O.M.ed, then so be it...

***Warning: Unsecure Channel***

This part of the message has been removed due to this being an unsecure channel.

Whatever I can do to serve the Gammulans, I will do.

Like that one Digiorno commercial with the stupid soldier... "Are we going on a secret mission?" lol

[ 08-04-2002, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Genken ]

quote:

Originally posted by LordDavid:

quote:

Originally posted by Firehawk:

As it turns out, my BCM AE's daddy was gammulman

So I am guessing that this makes you a Gammulan Welcome!

LOL, I didn't know that i misspelled it. I must have been dropped on my head at one of those Gammulman hospitals when I was born.

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

Official Gammulan War Cry;

"All your base are belong to us! Make your time!"

LMAO!

All your base, your base, base, base, all your base, are belong to us!!

lol

I'll stop now...please lets all stop...we don't want this to get out of hand...I...hope...

quote:

Originally posted by Firehawk:

LOL, I didn't know that i misspelled it. I must have been dropped on my head at one of those
Gammulman
hospitals when I was born. [/QB]

Gammulman, sounds like some sort of super hero along the lines of Batman and Superman.

lol it does. Oh, who should I talk to about being "officially" sworn in as a disposable Gammulan pilot? (Or does only fighting for the Gammulan's swear me in by itself? )

I'm really disposable! I don't mind going on suicide missions or anything! I'll even try to fight them Galcommie Battlecruisers with a shuttle craft if I'm told to!

Actually, I'd probably be more use bringing in supplies or fresh troops to the front lines or something.

quote:

Originally posted by Genken:

Oh, who should I talk to about being "officially" sworn in as a disposable Gammulan pilot?

You would either talk to Recruitment Officer Jaguar or the Head of Gammulan War Council which would be.... me. And right now, you are on my list of fellow Gammulans.

Go here for the Gammulan webpage and take a look at the "Members" section.

[ 08-09-2002, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Gammulan soldiers are NOT disposable, and you will not be used that way. We aren't Iraq!!

Anyway, decide what you would like to do, we have many jobs that need doing.

We need some members for the Patrol group, this is the defensive arm of the military, and we need some members for the Diplomacy group, My group, although Gallion and I can probably take out quite a few on our own, some help would be appreciated.

Supply runs will definitely be needed, because many of our missions will be long and supplies will need to be brought out to the fleets.

All of those Gammulans that are unnassigned at this time, please think about where you want to be. We need to be practicing our positions in single player before MP comes out so that we are proficient in the missions given.

Once MP comes out, we will get together on the servers and practice together to work ourselves into the killer kicking galcommie butt team that we need to be!!

So decide what you want to do and start making your requests soon, Lord David, myself, and Advil, wherever he is, will figure it out and the database will be updated!!

[ 08-09-2002, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]