Gammulan Roll Call

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Elio, ever thought about defecting galcom and just stay as your gammulan persona? I mean 'cmon u know that were the best race in the game and everytime I see your sig that includes your galcommie side I just wanna blow up your ship with my vagrants.

quote:

Originally posted by Outlaw:

Hey Elio, ever thought about defecting galcom and just stay as your gammulan persona? I mean 'cmon u know that were the best race in the game and everytime I see your sig that includes your galcommie side I just wanna blow up your ship with my vagrants.

lol

i like both so i stay with both

i always wanted a stormcarrier anyway!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Just rememeber, I'm gunna be the one resupplying you guys on the front lines. I'm also thinking how I can set a trap for the Galcommies if needed...hehe...or something like that.

Also, if I see any Galcommies in our space, it's gunna be Red Alert, and a priority one transmission to the nearest Military ship that can waste it. I think me is a transport...hehe

So, if I see your Galcommie AE's ship near me, no hard feelings Commander Elio?

• 2 weeks later...

OK Gammulans,

The lobby is in the works, it is time to get ourselves together and go for the gusto.

I want a new roll call ASAP!!

Check in and let's get this puppy on the road!!

Checking in. I'm still alive. If only I could retire young and go back to playing games as much as I used to.

Looks like development is going slowly but steadily here.

Good to see you still around Jag.

Genken here and ready for duty, SIR!

Is there an IRC channel or something us Gammulans can go to to discuss stuff? you know, useless stuff, Ideas, anything? something secure would be nice...

Also, I dont know yet...but some crap my mom started up again, might get me shipped to Bandera...again. If so, I'll end up being on a dinky little dail up connection that 4 people share...all the time...then no BCM online for me

I will let you know the outcome though...court date is the 16th...But I'm still here.

quote:

Originally posted by Genken:

Also, I dont know yet...but some crap my mom started up again, might get me shipped to Bandera...again. If so, I'll end up being on a dinky little dail up connection that 4 people share...all the time...then no BCM online for me

BC...Mom...BC...Mom...RANDOM your mom. RANDOM! RANDOM! RANDOM! RANDOM! BOOOOM!

(On a more serious note, good luck not getting sent to the middle of nowhere , we need you here to KILL! KILL! KILL!)

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

BC...Mom...BC...Mom...RANDOM your mom. RANDOM! RANDOM! RANDOM! RANDOM! BOOOOM!

Yeah! RANDOM my mom!

BOOOOOOM!!!

quote:

(On a more serious note, good luck not getting sent to the middle of nowhere , we need you here to KILL! KILL! KILL!)

Yeah...I figure if I speak up...the judge wont be a...well, I should be able to stay here.

And I will help KILL! KILL! KILL!

But my main job is to resuply the front lines.

A secondary job I'm going to do is raising money for the Gammulan War Council. And to buy the supplies from the back lines. But if the Gammulan War Council issues me an Armed transport(5 marines is better than none ), then I can help damage some if I see a few Galcommie's behind our lines.

If I do see a RANDOM for sell in the game, I will request permission to buy it, if there is a Commander in Diplomacy fleet who can use it. If I ever can afford it

Either that, or if a commander can use some other technology, and I have the money, I will try to buy it for them, if the War Council allows it.

Still hunting for terran bounties. Watching Cowboy Bebop, it makes me wonder about the real life bounty hunters out there stalking there next prey. "Fugitive Recovery Agents" they call them but just another name for a bounty hunter. Am joining the Army National Guard next year to be a grunt part time. Read somewhere that this was the closest thing to being a merc but I intend on becoming an officer later on.

[ 09-09-2002, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Outlaw ]

Ah, Cowboy Bebop has gotta be my fave series. Spike is my favorite...most of the time he is calm, and he is good at fighting.

I wanted to be a merc once...few years ago...then I wanted to be a bounty hunter...wait, still do, sorta. I've also wanted to join the Navy, then Marines, then Army, and dunno if I wanna do that.

But hope you like the National Guard. If I join the military, I would either wanna be a feild medic(or whatever it is that treats people in a firefight), so that I have more than one reason to shoot back at them. That, and I could work at a hospital or something after that too. My second choice would probably be a grunt...nothing like the smell of gunpowder in the morning...or paintballs whizzing by your head. But then again, they use bullets, which are smaller and faster, and probably hurt more than paintballs, but they will still let me know to get down.

Then again, I would love to fly fighters off of a carrier deck and shoot other fast moving objects down...but I dont wanna use the F/A-18 Hornet...its too ugly. Much like Galcom HQ

But one week before I know anything...and I'm thinking about starting up a channel in Gamesnet for us Gammulans. I'd of course hand the reigns over to our commanders. Besides, I dont know much about IRC.

Yes, useless post, and I need to get to bed, but figured I'd chat some. Keep hunting those bounties.

See you, Space cowboy.

"And what is the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge."