---==Looking for Affiliation==---

Greetings and good day all. Thank you to all that have helped me now I am offering my services. Does anyone here have much use for a Terran comercial caste member? I am a hard worker and as well as making money I can act as a supply ship. I hope I can find a home with people who apreciate my rather supportive rather than offensive or defensive role.

Aye, I posted a thing in the Gammulan Role Call thread. It even has my theory on how the Terrans won the first wars...then again, I don't know much about those wars.

Yup, for a good laugh, or I hope it is, check out my system specs. It won't supprise you why the game is slow for me. lol

While I am a recruiter for Orion Fleet, I would suggest contacting someone within Intercorp, if they are still around.

They are a independant cooperative for mercenaries, traders, and independant classes. They aren't a fleet or anything, more like a Guildmasters association with a charter and they make it easy to find contracts I would imagine.

They were really active for a while, not sure what's up now.

quote:

By Dredd

Join the Gammulans. Much better career/allegience choice, and you won't have to worry about your planet getting RANDOMed. (remember, GALCOM court-martials commanders who use RANDOMS...Gammula doesn't..i don't think)

No, we will not court martial you for using a random, but, at the same time, we expect there to be a very good reason for using a random. We want those bases, not just a nuked planet.

But Dropping a random on Earth, would NOT be the best way to get higher in the ranks, if you know what I mean!!